The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » The surreal magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paulajayne
View Profile
Inner circle
London England
1160 Posts

Profile of paulajayne
Enter venue and slowly looks around, there at 30 tables each with six people at then.

There is a buzz of people enjoying themselves, being well feed and watered.

First table.
First trick.

He goes into "Run Rabbit Run" using wine bottles.

Second trick Coins through table -upwards -using french fries.

Next --------
Paula Jay - Magic to Remember -
---------------------------------
I once wrote a book on elephants, I think paper would have been better.
----
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Profile of Werner G. Seitz
Quote:
On 2004-10-03 15:31, paulajayne wrote:
Second trick Coins through table -upwards -using french fries.
No problem..just do it as Albert did in his earlier days..
Wipe your hands clean afterwards at the tablecloth.. Smile

Oh BTW, whilst being at nasty stuff, here is something really nasty..
Whenever you meet Bobby Bernard, ask him what *they* (the guys) did to Charlie Miller whilst performing sitting at a table doing close-up..
Something happened *under* the table..Bobby might dare to tell you..he told me.. Smile
Learn a few things well.....this life is not long enough to do everything.....

( Words of wisdom from Albert Goshman ...it paid off for him - it might
as well for YOU!!!- My own magic is styled after that motto... Smile )
paulajayne
View Profile
Inner circle
London England
1160 Posts

Profile of paulajayne
Quote:
On 2004-10-03 15:37, Werner G. Seitz wrote:
Quote:
On 2004-10-03 15:31, paulajayne wrote:
Second trick Coins through table -upwards -using french fries.
No problem..just do it as Albert did in his earlier days..
Wipe your hands clean afterwards at the tablecloth.. Smile

Oh BTW, whilst being at nasty stuff, here is something really nasty..
Whenever you meet Bobby Bernard, ask him what *they* (the guys) did to Charlie Miller whilst performing sitting at a table doing close-up..
Something happend *under* the table..Bobby might dare to tell you..he told me.. Smile


Sounds rude! ;^)


Paula
Paula Jay - Magic to Remember -
---------------------------------
I once wrote a book on elephants, I think paper would have been better.
----
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Profile of Werner G. Seitz
Quote:
On 2004-10-03 15:45, paulajayne wrote:
Sounds rude! ;^)
Paula
It's worst...but the story goes Charlie didn't miss a beat.. Smile
Learn a few things well.....this life is not long enough to do everything.....

( Words of wisdom from Albert Goshman ...it paid off for him - it might
as well for YOU!!!- My own magic is styled after that motto... Smile )
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11176 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Third trick... magician borrows a dinner napkin and begins to produce something from it. It's possibly a bird... no a rabbit?... maybe a spring racoon?... NO! It's a toupee cleverly stolen from a dinner guest's head, right there at the table!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
paulajayne
View Profile
Inner circle
London England
1160 Posts

Profile of paulajayne
LOL

Paula
Paula Jay - Magic to Remember -
---------------------------------
I once wrote a book on elephants, I think paper would have been better.
----
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Michael & Paula,

At least these things have class. Over fifteen years ago I was in the Capitol City Club in Montgomery having a party with my family when a political friend came to the table and insisted on a magic trick right there and then for his friends.

Of course, I was unprepared. So I picked up a dinner napkin and asked what they would like to see. The response was the usual, "make a rabbit appear." Having failed to palm a rabbit on the way to the party, I did the next best thing.

We cleared a corner of the table and I asked them to get ready to keep the rabbit on the table top when it happens. After all "quick like a bunny" has meaning. The napkin was spread on the table and they got into position. When I whisks away the napkin there was no rabbit. They were too slow! All that was there was evidence that the rabbit had been there. There were four or five black olive pits. How much proof do you need?

It got a laugh and they left. How could it get better than that?

Scheme! Use what you've got!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11176 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Bob,

May I use that?
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Michael,

You know that you can. Will you? I'm not sure that is for just anywhere. Pick your chances carefully. (It's insulting to rabbits.)

See you in B'ham!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11176 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Merci, Bob!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
paulajayne
View Profile
Inner circle
London England
1160 Posts

Profile of paulajayne
Quote:
On 2004-10-04 10:24, Bob Sanders wrote:
Michael & Paula,

At least these things have class. Over fifteen years ago I was in the Capitol City Club in Montgomery having a party with my family when a political friend came to the table and insisted on a magic trick right there and then for his friends.

Of course, I was unprepared. So I picked up a dinner napkin and asked what they would like to see. The response was the usual, "make a rabbit appear." Having failed to palm a rabbit on the way to the party, I did the next best thing.

We cleared a corner of the table and I asked them to get ready to keep the rabbit on the table top when it happens. After all "quick like a bunny" has meaning. The napkin was spread on the table and they got into position. When I whisks away the napkin there was no rabbit. They were too slow! All that was there was evidence that the rabbit had been there. There were four or five black olive pits. How much proof do you need?

It got a laugh and they left. How could it get better than that?

Scheme! Use what you've got!

Bob
Magic By Sander



Bob

That's priceless - I love it.

May I use it?


Paula
Paula Jay - Magic to Remember -
---------------------------------
I once wrote a book on elephants, I think paper would have been better.
----
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Paula,

Of course I would be flattered if you will use it. Please do!

Maybe we should start a new thread: Olive Pit Magic?

We could call this trick Gone But Not Forgotten!

Enjoy!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
paulajayne
View Profile
Inner circle
London England
1160 Posts

Profile of paulajayne
Quote:
On 2004-10-05 10:04, Bob Sanders wrote:
Paula,

Of course I would be flattered if you will use it. Please do!

Maybe we should start a new thread: Olive Pit Magic?

We could call this trick Gone But Not Forgotten!

Enjoy!

Bob
Magic By Sander



Thank you kind sir.

I am now adding currents to my close-up case.

Maybe also prunes for a bigger animal! LOL

Paula
Paula Jay - Magic to Remember -
---------------------------------
I once wrote a book on elephants, I think paper would have been better.
----
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
For the crew Michael and I face tonight, those might be right on target.

I know how to use them. Leave prunes at the tables that don't tip! (Don't let the manager see that!)

End your sponge ball routine with prunes instead. (Dry humor? Oh I forgot that to Paula it's "Dry Humour")

Then they could shrink to currents as in the Peter Rabbit sponge routine.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » The surreal magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL