The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Some corny jokes (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..23..43..63..83..100~101~102~103~104..114..123..132..141..148~149~150 [Next]
Vegasvent
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix
288 Posts

Profile of Vegasvent
I live in California, and my watch is three hours fast, I can't fix it, so I'm moving to New York.
Magical Phil-Kidzshow, LLC

"My Wife says that either all of my Stuff goes, or she does......" "Boy, I'm sure gonna miss her cookin'."
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
A man walked into a bar and the person following him avoided it.
trickytrav
View Profile
Veteran user
391 Posts

Profile of trickytrav
A sandwich walked into a bar and the barman says sorry we don't serve food.
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1183 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
Two Irishmen walk out of a bar ... (Hey, it COULD happen!)
Life is an improv. The game goes on...
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
There were these two seagulls, Gertrude and Heathcliff....nah I get ingrown armpit when I tell those. Hmmm, well I read a bit over 40 pages of this thread before I gave up, so if this one has been posted before, tough, here it is Again!

There was this bus that ran every day up and down Sesame Street. At the first stop it picked up two girls named Patricia. Now both of these young ladies were a bit on the voluptous side and a tad on the plump side.

At the next stop it picked up a young man who was intellectually challenged named
Ross. Now Ross was a nice guy, he could take care of himself and get around, was very friendly, just did not have a very high I.Q. so everyone called him "Special Ross".

At the next stop the bus picked up a man named Lester Peace. Now Lester was an OK guy except for one weird quirk. He had bunions on his feet and he was always picking them.

So what do we have..... (don't throw things)

We got:
Two obese Patties, Special Ross, Lester Peace picking bunions on a Sesame Street Bus.

(Hey, nobody said we couldn't tell McDonald's corny jokes!)
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Larry Bean
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm digging enough holes for
2016 Posts

Profile of Larry Bean
Speaking of bar jokes:

A bar owner in the Old West has just hired a timid new bartender. The owner of the establishment is giving his new hire some instructions on running the place. He tells the timid man, "If you ever hear that Big John is coming to town, drop everything and run for the hills! He's the meanest, biggest, nastiest outlaw who ever lived!"

A few weeks pass uneventfully. One afternoon, a local cowhand comes running through town yelling, "Big John is coming to town! Run for your lives!"

When the bartender exits the saloon to start running, he's knocked to the ground by several townspeople scurrying out of town. As he's picking himself up, he sees a large man approaching the saloon, probably about 7 feet tall, muscular, grunting and growling as he walks.

He stomps up to the door, orders the poor barkeep inside, and demands, "I want a beer now!"

He pounds his heavy fist on the bar, nearly splitting it in half. The bartender nervously hands the big man a beer, hands shaking. He takes the beer, rips the top of the bottle off with his teeth, and downs the beer in one gulp.

As the poor timid bartender cowers behind the bar, the big man gets up to leave. "Do you want another beer?" the bartender calls out.

"Dang it, I don't have time!" the big man yells. "I gotta get out of town. Didn't ya hear Big John is a-comin?"
Art190
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of Art190
What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe?

Roberto.
Chappo
View Profile
Special user
Bris Vegas
754 Posts

Profile of Chappo
Ooooooo.... My ears a bleeding after that one Smile

Anyhooo...

2 sheep standing in a field. The first one says "Baaaaaa." The other says "Crap, I was gonna say that..."
The rules of a sleight of hand artist, Are three, and all others are vain,

The 1st & the 2nd are practice... And the 3rd one is practice again

- 'Magic of the Hands', Edward Victor (1940)
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Blamestorming: Sitting around in a group discussing why a deadline was missed or a project failed, and who was responsible.

Chainsaw Consultant: An outside expert brought in to reduce the employee headcount, leaving the top brass with clean hands.

Chips And Salsa: Chips =3D hardware, salsa =3D software. "Well, first we gotta figure out if the problem's in your chips or your salsa."

Cube Farm: An office filled with cubicles.....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
JHNelson
View Profile
Regular user
Portland, Oregon
120 Posts

Profile of JHNelson
Did you hear about the drum and cymbals that's fell off the cliff?
Ba-Boom Cha! (Or whatever a rim-shot sounds like. Enjoy! :-D
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
If Woody Allen married Natalie Wood, divorced her and married Gregory Peck, divorced him and married Ben Hur, he'd be Woody Wood Peck Hur!..
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Where do you find a dog with no legs?

Right where you left him.....
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
JHNelson
View Profile
Regular user
Portland, Oregon
120 Posts

Profile of JHNelson
King Arthur summoned Sir Lancelot to the throne room.
"Sir Lancelot I have a mission for you. Get your mount and be ready to ride out at dawn."
"My Lord" Said Lancelot, "There is not a horse in the stable. But there is your royal hunting dog. A great dane. I shall saddle the great dane and ride out at dawn."
"Never mind. I wouldn't send a Knight out on a Dog like this."

I can hear the groans of agony. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
FrankBenning
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of FrankBenning
Okay, I almost hate to admit this but since I LIKE jokes so much, I read through ALL 70 pages here over the past couple weeks!!

I've noticed several that are repeated, some that are "okay"...and some that are great!! I joted(?) down the basic "ideas" from the ones I liked and have a "few pages" of the best ones that I might use.

One thing...I have several I like (and some I've made up over the years) that were not on here so far...so I'll post these now and into the future...HOPE you (or sombody) likes 'em!!

A couple for now:

*whenever I get change back from something I bought...I always look for a nichol and a penny and say "hey..I can see dead people now!!..I have six cents!"

*the wife and me are "larger people" (I'll say!) and when we leave a resturaunt I always look at the people waiting and say "the food in here's great! We were average size when we went in"

I use these all the time! More later!
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
A red ship collided with a blue ship, out on the ocean... now they're marooned.

Posted: Apr 9, 2008 3:12pm
The next joke is beneath me.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
My uncle once had a dog named cigarette...everyday he took him out for a drag...
FrankBenning
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of FrankBenning
A Viking ship is rowing it's way across the sea, thanks to the 60 guys at the oars.
The guy in charge of them says "okay...I have good news and bad news...the good news is we have a calm sea so rowing isn't bad today"

"The bad news...the captain wants to go water sking again"

(does "sking" have two "i's"?)

"I saw the new 4 video set on the Elmsley Count...well actually I saw the first one twice, then the second and forth one...never did see the third one yet"

"Two things a woman should never do in the bedroom...point and laugh"

"The title of a movie I'd love to see..."Tarzan Goes To A Hobo Jungle"
JHNelson
View Profile
Regular user
Portland, Oregon
120 Posts

Profile of JHNelson
That elmsly count joke is hillarious! That's a great one for the next time I go to the magic shop.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2008-04-09 17:08, daffydoug wrote:
My uncle once had a dog named cigarette...everyday he took him out for a drag...

I realized later that I left out the part about the dog having no legs! D'oh!
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
What would you get if you crossed a new-born snake with a basketball?
A bouncing baby boa. ..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Some corny jokes (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..23..43..63..83..100~101~102~103~104..114..123..132..141..148~149~150 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL