The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Harry Lorayne and Bob Dylan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Just bought vol. 1 of Bob Dylan's 3-volume memoirs, "Chronicles". Wouldn't ya' know it, he mentions keeping an open copy of one of Harry Lorayne's memory books at his side in the early 60's. I always thought there was a good reason I liked Dylan...
atrudo
View Profile
Regular user
New Hampshire
192 Posts

Profile of atrudo
I'm reading Chronicles too. I think it's pretty good. I've been a Dylan fan for a few years now.
Cholly, by golly!
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Cholly, by golly!
I just heard Dylan is going to do a few tour dates with Merle Haggard and the Strangers. Two of the best songwriters on the planet on stage together? Get your tickets now!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5138 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2004-10-05 18:48, folksingmagic wrote:
Just bought vol. 1 of Bob Dylan's 3-volume memoirs, "Chronicles". Wouldn't ya' know it, he mentions keeping an open copy of one of Harry Lorayne's memory books at his side in the early 60's.

How else would you memorize all the words to Subterranean Homesick Blues?

jack Shalom
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27236 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Darn, I was hoping to hear he took a recording of Harry's patter and used it in a recording to make a strange duet.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
How else would you memorize all the words to Subterranean Homesick Blues?

LOL, I was going to say the same thing only with Visions Of Johanna... Chronicles Vol 1 was great, I read it in one sitting. Highly recommended for the Dylan-Heads out there.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Harry Lorayne and Bob Dylan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL