The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Who wrote the gambling / cheating articles in Magigram (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doha Dealer
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Doha Dealer
I used to subscribe to magigram years ago (mid to late 80's at a guess) when it was still around and I was still at school. My magazines are now in a different country to me so I can't easily look them up.
I remember there was a great column on methods used to cheat in card games (mainly poker) and other scams. I used part of the material in part of my English GCSE speaking exam where you had to give a 10 minute talk. I mixed in a few effects and demos with some of the fascinating stories, the examiner loved it so much they aske dme if I could keep on going - I ended up speaking and doing effects for well over an hour totally throwing out the examining programme!
Any how I was wondering if anyone knows who wrote the column and if they have any books or perhaps dvd's out?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Who wrote the gambling / cheating articles in Magigram (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL