The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Vinny the Italian Battalion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
I have just seen a preview of Vinnys DVD "The Godfather" and cannot recommend this enough.
As a relative beginner I find his controls, utilities and routines very original and... more importantly for me..quite easy to master.
If you like coins and cards and short snappy routines
then I suggest you take a look at his site and pre order one, as I'm sure they will sell out quick to the members and followers on the Café.

contact Vinny and I am sure he will e-mail you a "taster" of what the DVD contains

http://members.aol.com/vinsmagic

Howard..Vinny Convert.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8858 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I can't agree more...Vinny's magic is sweet, powerful stuff that will put a smile and a show of wonderment on any spectator's face. The handlings and explanations are very good ones. And oh boy, can't he make you say "Ahhhhh" with some really slick moves, coins and cards. Smile The Godfather's magic is a suitcase full of expertise from a really great guy. Smile

And oh yeah, this is an offer you can't refuse...Get his dvd while you can, you'll be glad you did...Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Having met Vinni at Magic Live in August, I must say that himself and Mickey Silver must be the two most generous magicians I have ever met. I am yet to watch the DVD however Vinni taught me the Adagio For Dots routine in Vegas...This is a great effect.
Vinni's magic is great and he is a truly friendly, and generous man.
Owen
Pablo Tejero
View Profile
Inner circle
Zaragoza, SPAIN
1201 Posts

Profile of Pablo Tejero
Completely agree with you! Vinny Rocks!

He is the most genereous magician i´ve ever meet, a great person and a close friend. But most important thing is his magic is new, fresh, easy like Mickey´s.

Both guys are amazing

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero Smile
"The Magic is in the air, you just have to... breathe it!"
Trois
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach
594 Posts

Profile of Trois
I learn his stuff and sometimes think , so what , not bad. THEN I use it on the lay folks and I see the reaction and think to myself WOW, this is nice. Always nice to learn some NEW moves and to find out they work in the real world. Thanks Vinny for all you have done. Magic needs more like you.
Not clever enough to come up with something orginal, or did I.
Dredz
View Profile
Loyal user
La Famiglia! East Coast
257 Posts

Profile of Dredz
Vinny has helped me tremendously. Unfortunately I cant spell. He has some REALLY GOOD ideas. Magic needs more thinkers like him....Highly recommended...
Steve Dusheck
View Profile
New user
Hazleton, PA
46 Posts

Profile of Steve Dusheck
I have to agree that Vinny has great ideas and does wonderful magic. However, it is his sincere desire to help others that sets him apart from and above other magicians. Vinny is a very nice person.
Steve Dusheck
Steve Dusheck
CharlieC
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of CharlieC
He added a couple of effects to his re-release....one is a killer. The DVD is finished and just waiting for replication now....
"Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks.
Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat..."
canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
630 Posts

Profile of canaday
Loeved the DVD. (Mine had a picture of him and Mickey Silver on the label!) Never met the Godfather but have had several conversations with him on the phone. God guy - Good magic!

Jim
MentaThought
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of MentaThought
I just viewed the demo video at Vinny's website and all I can say is fuggetaboutit!
"A good mentalist ... will teach you a miracle because he understands the subtleties ..." -- Banachek

"If this works it'll be BEAUTIFUL!" - The Amazing Kreskin on a stunning effect he performed on his 1970s television series (PS: it worked)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Vinny the Italian Battalion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL