The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Stage Show Magician "Appearances" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TalkingHeadsFan
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of TalkingHeadsFan
Me and a friend be doing a short, miniature magic show for the school, as part of a larger variety show. What we need is a method of appearing simultaneously on stage, to start the show, in the cheapest, most effective manner possible. We'll be building props and such, so cheap is especially important, as well as the ability to move the prop on and off stage...Do you think Bisection simultaneously would work?. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.
paulajayne
View Profile
Inner circle
London England
1160 Posts

Profile of paulajayne
Hi

If the stage has large speakers then move them out slighly and hide behind them - Use a Pyro flash at each side and appear.

Paula
Paula Jay - Magic to Remember -
---------------------------------
I once wrote a book on elephants, I think paper would have been better.
----
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I would also look into Mark Wilson's Course. He has some very decent and CHEAP illusions.

I like Paula Jayne's idea however.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
MagicMasterMatt
View Profile
New user
Yankton, South Dakota
28 Posts

Profile of MagicMasterMatt
If you wanted to add some comedy,(this si just an example) one of you could come out sweeping the floor and then the other walk out and act like someting is wrong, then make sure the audience hears you while you discuss your problem. Its a good one people love it.

-Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Stage Show Magician "Appearances" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL