We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Ad Space » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TricksDaniel
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola,FL
248 Posts

Profile of TricksDaniel
Is there a place here on the Café that has free ad space for advertising a new book? Don Drake has a new book called More Black Art Breakthroughs. He asked me to find out if there was a way of advertising this new book on here. He informed me that he doesn't have the money to pay for the space but wanted to see if there was any free ad space. If not is there a way that I could post his new book somewhere to let people know about it? Thanks in advance.
Owner DC_ILLUSIONS
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5098 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Dan, no free ad space but here's the rule for advertising

Quote:
We realize that many of our members are professional magicians who often create new effects, publish new works, etc.

Our feeling is that members who post here on a regular basis are more than welcome to let us know of their newest creations, as long as they announce such in the proper area. Please know I allow this as a courtesy only..PLEASE do not abuse this.

While you may something along the lines of:
"Check out my new book, it's available at your favorite dealer" What I don't want to see is: "Buy my new book, I take PayPal and you can find it on my site" There is a big difference between the two approaches. The former is making members aware of a new offering while the latter is a blatant ad. Postings that do not comply will be removed without reason or warning given.
Where the magic begins
TricksDaniel
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola,FL
248 Posts

Profile of TricksDaniel
Thanks for the reply.
Owner DC_ILLUSIONS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Ad Space » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL