The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Request: In The Trenches DVD with Paul Green (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
898 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Hi Everyone.
Can I get a review for this DVD?
Thank You.
Best of luck,
Michael
magicah123
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of magicah123
Awesome dvd
ZanderMagic
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of ZanderMagic
Hi Michael,

This is one of the best "real world" instructional magic videos (DVDS) that I have seen. Paul's approach to his routines, magic and sleights is something that we could all learn from.

The routines on the video are some of Paul's best material and on the DVD they are done for a real audience so you get real reactions.

Paul is a "no bull" strolling entertainer. If you are looking for strong, engaging material, then I can't recommend this DVD enough.
Thank you,
John
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
This is one of the finest DVD's you can own. Paul is a marvelous teacher and his routines are killers as he tips the real work.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Paul is a great guy and a wonderful magician. I think this DVD would make a worthy addition to your magic library. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
stilson
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of stilson
I definitely recommend this DVD. This is real magic that you will be able to use.
Fast Eddie P.
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland
323 Posts

Profile of Fast Eddie P.
Great DVD. I especially like his handling of the cut-n-restored rope to Prof. Nightmare.
flourish dude
View Profile
Inner circle
from ? But I know where I am going!
1195 Posts

Profile of flourish dude
I really like the Here, There and Chicago too routine. It is a GREAT ONE get the DVD!!!
Nothing of the same will bring any change, take action today!
Just taking a step, is a step in the right direction because when you stop working, your dream dies.
www.magicalmemories.us
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I love the DVD. Paul is pleasant to listen to and his magic is top notch. I too love his handling of cut and restored/professor's nightmare.
ASW
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of ASW
Great. Great, great, great.

His classic force video is excellent, too. Paul's handling of the two card transpo is one of my favourite tricks of all time, but was totally bagged in magic mag reviews. Just shows ta go ya.
Whenever I find myself gripping anything too tightly I just ask myself "How would Guy Hollingworth hold this?"

A magician on the Genii Forum

"I would respect VIPs if they respect history."

Hideo Kato
el toro
View Profile
Veteran user
Across the atlantic
325 Posts

Profile of el toro
I love his copper/silver/brass routine. And the card trick called " Mission impossible" A short ambitious card routine with a fantastic ending using the M*****Y F**D. After I watched the DVD I bought the necessary props for this effect. To put it short: BUY IT!
A.J.
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
314 Posts

Profile of A.J.
This is a great product that you will be thrilled to have in your library. Buy it and be thankful.

A.J.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
I bought this DVD solem for to learn Paul's handling of the C/S/B routine.
But then suddenly realized after watching it that EVERY trick on this DVD is top notch material.
I can't recommend this DVD enough. It's one of my favourites.

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Ron Crumley
View Profile
Elite user
1950 - 2012
448 Posts

Profile of Ron Crumley
There are a handful of DVDs I'll never sell. This is one of them.

As others have said, this is real-world material that you'll use. One example; while his handling of Jeopardy is 99% presentation, it makes you look like a master card handler, plus it involves the entire audience in a unique prediction/reveal which appears impossible.

This DVD is a smart investment, especially for anyone doing table hopping.
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Thanks to everyone for the kind words about my DVD. If anyone has any further questions, please feel free to PM me.

Regards,

Paul (trying to maintain my own humility) Green
Pants99
View Profile
Loyal user
El Paso, TX
230 Posts

Profile of Pants99
Can any one list the routines? PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE

Pants
Buckle up... it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.
Frog Prince
View Profile
New user
Japan/Tokyo
70 Posts

Profile of Frog Prince
Here you are!

* Jeopardy This is considered to be one of the best presentations of the triple prediction. This effect literally UNFOLDS (prop included) and announces a series of card predictions that would make Alex Trebecfs head spin!

* 2 Copper Silver An eye-popping coin routine with the ever-popular 2 Copper Silver coin set (it also works with Silver, Copper, Brass). There are three distinct transpositions and itfs easy to do. Features Paulfs ePouch Switchf that elegantly ditches the gaffs and leaves you clean as a whistle.

* KB/PG Sponge Balls Inspired by Ken Brooke, this audience tested routine has everything from vanishes, transpositions, and changes ? all the way down to mini spongeballs!!

* Mission Impossible One of Paulfs most requested tricks as he becomes a spy and the secret documents (a signed playing card) appears in the most unusual place. ? A mini-briefcase!

* Above, Beside, or Below Coins across that really surprises your audience. Perfect for strolling venues as itfs all done in their hands.

* Here, There, and Chicago Too Combining the classic eHere, There, and Everywheref plot with the eChicago Openerf, this routine will fool your audience ? hard! Not as tough as you think.

* Four On the Floor With the help of J.C. Wagner, your audience will scream as they go through the twists and turns of this card revelation.

* Coming Together Based on Peter Samuelsonfs eNew York Transpo,f this is Paulfs take on bringing two spectators together Anniversary Waltz style. Two separate signatures end up on the same card ? and it uses normal cards!

* The Rope Routine Fabulous, great, unbelievable handling for the Professorfs Nightmare. It will fool you even if you already do the routine.

* Flying Eagles A classic coin routine sprinkled with dynamic touches that make it a hard-hitting and striking piece of magical theater.
Croak..Croak.. Smile
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
I agree with frog prince and the others. Paul Green is a magician that is performing magic in the real world and for people in restaurants.

If you want to perform magic and make a living doing it this DVD will be of great value because it has tested audience routines from a magician that makes his living performing magic.

So often the market is filled with DVD and other products produced by people that do not make a living on magic. And much of what they produce has little value in the real world of magic performance.

Paul Green makes a living doing magic and gives you audience tested routines that he uses to MAKE MONEY PERFORMING....

And thanks to Paul you can do these routines to! This DVD is an investment in great performing material for any magician...
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Request: In The Trenches DVD with Paul Green (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL