The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card productions. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PMVIVA
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
460 Posts

Profile of PMVIVA
Hello Everybody, I was trying to learn some card productions from the deck, I know the Piet Forten Pop-out move and I perform this card production, and I know a few else productions.

The question is: What is your favorite Card production from the deck, for example to produce the four aces?

MAGO68
If you have an apple and I have an apple, when we exchange them we both have an apple. If I have an idea and you haven an idea, when we exchange them we both have two ideas.

Supporting the open source community.
TOBIAS
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle Magic
221 Posts

Profile of TOBIAS
Jack Carpenter has a couple really good ones. I have a few I do all the time. Steve Dobson's is really good it is the opening to Sam The Bell Hop(Bill Malone Video) Aaron Fisher's one hand pop out move is cool hard to do with more than one card thou. Triumph is killer way to produce the four aces. Oh man there goes every thing now everyone is going to do that...
Smile
Be true to your art, and it will be true to you
Euan
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Euan
Peter Duffie has a brilliant four ace production called "aces in tiers" you might want to check out.

As far as moves go I like "top shot" -Lennart green ... "ambitious riser" - Fred Robinson ... any number of colour changes.

Top shot would be my favourite with regards to a production though. Smile
Rodney Massey
View Profile
Loyal user
pickering, ontario
231 Posts

Profile of Rodney Massey
- the Benzais spinout!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card productions. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL