The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » PM or not too PM, that is the questiom! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Ram
View Profile
Special user
Travelling through Europe
791 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ram
Why is it that when you place an ad in the for sale/to buy section and say to PM me that I go back to the message 3 weeks later that someone has left a reply and said to contact them.

Why don't they PM like said in the add?

is it just me or is that annoying
"Your the Italian stallion" As said by my g/friend
Cheshire Cat
View Profile
Special user
Wilmslow, UK
941 Posts

Profile of Cheshire Cat
Oh that's a relief Kevin.

Thought you were going to start talking about Tony Blair then!

It's probably psychology. When you have someone call you over something it places you more in an advantageous position of power. When you approach them it's probably a reversal.
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
When I place things up for sale, I await the PMs. I will not go and spend my time pming everyone else who wants a pm first.

If they are interested in my product then let them contact me...if not, that is ok as well.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » PM or not too PM, that is the questiom! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL