The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Gambling escapes? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Y-U-C-K Worms Ugh oh Well maybe if you take him fishing you can use him as bait.
Bretigan
View Profile
Regular user
Milwaukee
102 Posts

Profile of Bretigan
HelenHeld, when doing a tape escape, you mentioned that you might be able to rip it off like Superman by flexing your arms and the upper body... so does that mean that you don't try to expand the upper body when being wrapped in tape?
KerryJK
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
621 Posts

Profile of KerryJK
Still do so you've got something to play with, but it'll still be tight enough for you to bust out once you've got the right leverage anyway. If it's so slack you can't push your arms out against it it'll just fall off.
Bretigan
View Profile
Regular user
Milwaukee
102 Posts

Profile of Bretigan
Hi,

Well, Saturday night I gave the duct tape escape a try. I bought a cloth based tape, with the Nascar logo on it. I was taped from the hands (to the side) to the shoulders. Well, I didn't have enough tape to be wrapped twice, (only had 40 yards). It took a couple of minutes to get the hands to move a bit, and I got the left hand freed, and the tape busted all the way to the shoulders. Kind of like Superman flexing his muscles. Smile Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be able to try more tape to see how much more difficult it is. However, one layer of tape was actually pretty easy... and impressive looking. After I was taped up, my friends were wondering if there was a knife around, because they didn't think I was going anywhere. HA! Just thought I would share that with you.

Bret

PS, I also won $10
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
DRINKS ON BRET!!!!
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Bret way to go. and since Ros said Drinks are on you I'll like a coke please.
KerryJK
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
621 Posts

Profile of KerryJK
>looks proud<

There, see! And the moral of the story is, if in doubt give it a go! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Gambling escapes? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL