The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Nana's Necklace by Dean Dill (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
It sounds like it can be done strolling. But I'm not sure about the setup.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Yes, it requires zero set-up--this is what makes this "new" handling for an olde trick so appealing.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
You can stroll, walk, run, lie down, roll over... and still do it. Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Good news just received nana's necklace today,bad news my wife has put it away as a xmas gift for me which means I'm not going to get my hand's on it for a few more weeks.
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Thank you,
Brian
Pete
Rich
Bernard
Warren
hAZ
Charlie
Truthteller
Ron
and Julie

....for your <intelligent> posts. Thanks for setting the example of an intelligent, positive discussion.

And thanks, Dean, for another thoughtful winner!
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Just received "Nana's Necklace".
All I can say is, "WOW".The quality is superb, and everything worked like a charm.
I'll be having a lot of fun doing this trick.
Thanks again Dean for blizzard and Nana's.
Richard Lyn
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
New World is coming... Dill and Mike Weber's killer card routine.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
What is the effect?
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Pete....enlighten us please on "New World".
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Cleanest mind blowing Out of the World "I have ever seen." Spectator shuffles and deals, no swapping piles, no nuttin' BUT MAGIC.
Amazing Kenno
View Profile
New user
Kenno
60 Posts

Profile of Amazing Kenno
Mr. Biro,
Can we assume it will be avail. in the near future from Dean's site, just like NN?
The Amazing Kenno
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Probably, but it is being marketed first by Murphy's.
Dean Dill
View Profile
1947 - 2015
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
This new effect will be available soon. Stay tuned,

Dean Dill
Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
I would like to thank all of you for great advice on Nana's Necklace. I called Dean Dill and he described the trick to me and it sounded very good. Well I am one up on most of you as I ordered two sets and they arrived yesterday. (One Red and One Black and they both look great. Excellent quality, great directions with very clear photographs, and YES YOU CAN RESET THIS TRICK RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE SPECTATORS. The method is ingenius and yet easy to do at the same time. I have two walk around shows this week and can't wait to show this new effect.

Thanks again,

Walking Bob
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
Just got it yesterday and all I can say is.. WOW!!!! Why didn't I think of that??!!! Because I'm not DEAN DILL!!!! The effect is EXCELLENT!!!! It's so easy! There is basically only one move which is done on the offbeat so you will NEVER get caught!! I tried it on my house mate the same day I got them and they were floored! I kept on doing it with my feet too to see the excellent penetrating illusion! The strings and beads are awesome! So well made! Looks elegant and innocent at the same time! I HIGHLY recommend this if you're one of those who wants to do something else aside from cards (I'm one of them). If only I got this sooner.....
robsigns
View Profile
New user
Southern California
74 Posts

Profile of robsigns
Nana's Necklace is exactly as everyone described. Dean did this for me in his shop and it's a great trick.
But I have to echo Pete about New World. Holy cow - this is great. I can't wait until it comes out. Talk about clean. If you've ever seen any type of "Out of This World" effect get ready for the New World! I can't wait till this is available.
Nicodemus
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of Nicodemus
Just curious if this is a 'one shot trick' or is there room to add or vary things a bit? For example, can the strings be used for ring & string type effects, etc.
" Res Non Verba "

" Deeds Not Words "
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
Yes it can be done. But the strings is too beautiful together with the beads that I don't even one to separate them!
Bananafish
View Profile
Elite user
Simon Shaw, Suffolk, England
415 Posts

Profile of Bananafish
Ok, you have me convinced, and I would like to put in an order for Nana's Necklace (and maybe a few more bits and pieces). A few days ago I did try emailing the contact adress on the website to try and get some information on how much it would cost (and how long it would be expected to take) to send to the UK, but so far there been no response. Does anyone know if Mr. Dill is away at the moment?

Also any more news of the OOTW effect? it sounds fascinating...

Thanks
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello:

I just emailed him last night and received a response within a few hours. I think you should try emailing him again.

Ron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Nana's Necklace by Dean Dill (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL