The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Ellusionist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Caution
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Caution
The first time I saw unshuffled it floored me. Paul's effect is crazy.
Mike
UBKuel, IBkuel.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Using the faro shuffle to impress laypersons is like trying to impress them using the pass. (Except the faro ends a little prettier then the pass)
stevesmagic
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of stevesmagic
David Ranalli, you beat me too it ! I watched professional magician Lee Burridge( UK, may perform in the states next year - if you are lucky ! ) with Gertner's unshuffled and yes you are all right it does floor you. His faro took about the same time as yours although I didn't bother to time it ! I wanted it to suceed as it had a visual function to it. It was fantastic, finally for me, a real reason to use the faro shuffle.
As for Tamariz,yes brilliant man, bit strange , he tells us to use faros to set up the cards during a performance, do that and your crowd will be asleep.

If you ever get a chance in England go to see Lee perform, his card handling is excellent and he uses faro shuffle and other sleights to entertain not to elevate his standing in the world of magic. His overall performance skills are something that we should all strive to achieve.
to the blue sky at the top of the hill...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Ellusionist (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL