The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Grand Illusion creators (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jorge Gonzalvo
View Profile
New user
Spain
71 Posts

Profile of Jorge Gonzalvo
I´m looking material from great creators Andre Kole and David Mendoza . I don´t know if they have published illusions books , plans, videos, or something like that, but I´m very interested in these 2 great magicians.

Thanks

Jorge
knightmagic98
View Profile
Regular user
Frisco, TX
143 Posts

Profile of knightmagic98
Andre has never published a book on illusions
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
And Mendoza seems "borrow" other people's ideas and simply adds his name and several thousand dollars to them...

HOWEVER, a great bit of Franz Harrary's ideas come out of the Mendoza plant.
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
Jorge Gonzalvo
View Profile
New user
Spain
71 Posts

Profile of Jorge Gonzalvo
Which are the collaborations of Mendoza with other magicians?
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
I'm not certain who he has "solid" working agreements with... For years DM claimed he "created" the Impalment, sold it for a small fortune while having Ken Whitaker (the actual designer of the trick) make them for him... I know that Franz has a deal with DM on all his "commercially available" pieces like the Janet Box and Aqua. I believe he has a working deal with Kaylin on a few pieces as well. Couldn't say for certain.
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Grand Illusion creators (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL