The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Destiny Response by Richard Busch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6694 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
There is so much I could say about this little book, but nothing I could say would match the intensity of what Richard put down in his pages.

I think in the first few pages Richard wrote something that is truly important about magic & mentalism and what is happening with it in today's society.

I quote right from the book, "What slowly happened to magic is more quickly happening right now to mentalism. Dumbed-down magic is for kids. Do that to mentalism, and it is dead."

That is what IS happening to mentalism these days and luckily for people like Richard there are those that fight against it.

Richard, in a way, has written his manifesto against the dumbing down of magic. He has done this several times with his billet books.

The Destiny Response is once again his brave fight to keep the strength of mentalism.

Within this small book Richard gives you the weapons to battle the trivializing of your mentalism. He gives you a whole new approach to what we call the equivoque process. He makes you think about what you do and, if you follow his lead, he will make your audiences think & feel more deeply about you & your presentations.

This book makes you think and I like that. If I have one bad comment to say it would be that it is such an intense read that I feel some will either skip over it or not fully understand what he is giving you. Unfortunately, too many have already been dumbed-down enough not to grasp the concepts set forth in this book.

For those that get it and read it and put it into practice then they will have struck gold... for all the others... well, they'll have to be satisfied with pyrite.
Get this book and read it several times.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1956 Posts

Profile of alexhui
Greg,

Where can I get the book??

Alex Hui
To support 100% honest and unbiased reviews: Donate by PayPal

For BRUTALLY HONEST consultation for your upcoming projects, PM me.

YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
JudgeBean
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of JudgeBean
This is his website that has all of his books
and effects.
http://www.richardbusch.com
then go to mentalism and answer the question
and his product page will come up.

buy directly from him and he will sign it.

Judge Bean
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1956 Posts

Profile of alexhui
I've read the ad only, but my comment is

IT MUST BE GOLD

Alex Hui
To support 100% honest and unbiased reviews: Donate by PayPal

For BRUTALLY HONEST consultation for your upcoming projects, PM me.

YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
Richard Busch
View Profile
Regular user
Pittsburgh, PA - USA
105 Posts

Profile of Richard Busch
Any questions, go to http://www.RichardBusch.com or e-mail me at RichardBusch@RichardBusch.com or call me at (412)366-1000. Thanks! ... rb
Richard Busch
<BR>www.RichardBusch.com
<BR>RichardBusch@RichardBusch.com
www.TheMindFocuser.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Destiny Response by Richard Busch (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL