The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Could a "see my posts for the last week," or something like this be added? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

biff_g
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
240 Posts

Profile of biff_g
I don't know how difficult this would be, and it might not be worth the effort, but if someone hasn't already thought of this, it might be something to consider. I know that I usually follow a number of threads, and quite often I forget about some of them. I guess I could always search for my user name, but if it's not too difficult it might be useful to have something a little more managable to view your most recent posts. Thanks for taking the time to listen to my suggestions!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The search engine using your username is the easiest way to locate your posts. You can change the search criteria from "any date" to just "a week" , or "last 24 hours". There are other options. Pick the one that best suits you. You can also limit the search to specific forums if you know which you are looking for.
Where the magic begins
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Is this what you want?
Here's what I do.

After login and on top, right I click my username where it says:
"You are logged in as Jaz"

In this new window and in the Username: line click:
"View this user's posts in last 30 days"
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
This is the same as the search engine except that with the search engine, you have the option of changing the number of days criteria. If there are many posts, changing the criteria might be more beneficial. You can also limit the search to a specific forum.
Where the magic begins
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
If you go to the top of a post that you are in you will see the word profile click on this, this will take you to your profile there you can view the last 30 days of posts that you've made.

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
biff_g
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
240 Posts

Profile of biff_g
AH, cool! Thank you all very much.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Could a "see my posts for the last week," or something like this be added? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL