The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Larry Anderson's Jaw Droppers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Hi All,

I recieved Larry Anderson's Jaw Droppers a few years back as a Christmas gift. The magic I think is good, but he does not seem like he puts much performance behind the effects. What are your views on this? Has anyone else seen Jawdroppers? What do you think of it?

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
The effects look 'okay' for someone just starting out in magic, but I'd have to agree, there definately needs to be more work on the 'routine' and patter. Just my two cents. Smile
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Highly recomended for aspiring magicians. Even intermidiate magician could pick up something here and there.
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
bg
View Profile
Veteran user
Indy
313 Posts

Profile of bg
I think they're great and the explanations very good. The whole set can be had on Ebay for under 20 bucks. that's a good deal for some pretty good magic and a lot of it is impromptu.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Larry Anderson's Jaw Droppers (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL