The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Mario Manzini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Mario Manzini "Guinness World Champion Ecapologist" will be attempting to break his Guinness World Escape Record by ecaping from a Strait-jacket supplied by the Boone County Sheriffs Dept and also at the same time have a pair of Hinge Police Handcuffs supplied & locked on his hands by Chief of Police Randy Bohem.
Manzini will then be hosted upside down over the payment in down town Columbia, MO 100 feet in the air after the length of rope that his ankles are tied to, to the end of the crane is saturated with gasoline and set on fire. The rope is set to burn in two within a minute or less.
Manzini must escape from the CHALLENGE Sheriffs Dept Strait-Jacket & Police Hinge Handcuffs and get lowered back to the ground in less than a minute before the rope burns through sending him crashing head first onto the pavement below. No Saftey Net or Air Bag will be used.
If he survives this stunt, he will be performing his eloborate stage show "A Tribute To Houdini" at the Historic Missouri Theatre Performing Arts Center in downtown Columbia, MO. on Fri evening, Oct 29th.
His finale in the show after all of the escapes and Illusions will be the water filled locked giant Milk Can while heavily shackled, chained & handcuffed.
Manzini is offering $ 5,000 in cash to any police officer who can supply any type of handcuff of their own and lock them on Manzini. If he should fail to escape in less than 20 seconds, the $ 5,000 cash reward will go the the Police Officer who supplies and locks the handcuffs on Manzini behind his back.
EXTRA! The handcuffs may be HINGED cuffs and double locked. Manzini will attempt this Challenge escape during his stage show on the night of Oct 29th in FULL VIEW OF THE AUDIENCE after a nude search behind a drape to make sure that he is not concealing any tools to aid him in his escape attempt.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Cool!
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5296 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
What a great (and dangerous) idea. I wish I could be there to watch this event. Hopefully, all will go as planned and Mario will once again be triumphant!

Break a chain Mario!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3607 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Rather him than me, sounds pretty heavy, but great publicity all round, good luck.
Steve Baker - Mr.Escape
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Steve Baker - Mr.Escape
Mario,

Way to go!!!
Hope your publicity stunt goes as planed!
Great to see a Pro at work,pull this off
and you'll have a packed house on the 29th!

Wish I could be there to cheer you on, All
my best wishes for a safe escape, and a packed
house Friday night!

Good luck, Mario

May You Always Escape,

Steve Baker
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Dear Mario, all the best with the escape. All eyes will be one you and some maybe on the new assistant, thanks for the photo. Please have it video taped so I can see it.

All the best

Ian
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7170 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
It was Mario taught me the SJ and other bits way back in the early 60's....these days I can't hardly hang my head over the couch or get up off the floor with out it hurtin' somewhere..."Go Mario" from the deepest part of my heart is my understatement of the year to a true all around entertainer and trooper.

I hope this ALL gets on tape and made available!

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1829 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Best of luck from both of us. We were honored to have met and spend time with you this past year.

Kevin & Kristen
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
914 Posts

Profile of Riley
Mario

Best wishes. Sounds great!!

Riley
Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

Profile of Stuart Burrell
Go for it.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Best of luck with both the show and the escape.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Best of luck to you Mario! I'm betting you can do it!
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Good luck and a big thumbs up Smile
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Heard it was a great success. Way to go Mario!

Don
GreatWizardoftheEast
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
124 Posts

Profile of GreatWizardoftheEast
Just got my magicmasters thing in the mail. Mario is selling lecture notes and a video. I just put my order in. It's going to be cool to see Mario on video. I hope he does more.
Harold White
GreatWizardoftheEast
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
124 Posts

Just got my magicmasters thing in the mail. Mario is selling lecture notes and a video. I just put my order in. It's going to be cool to see Mario on video. I hope he does more.
Harold White
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
How much is the video and what are the contents of it. Don,
GreatWizardoftheEast
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
124 Posts

The notes are $25 the lecture video is $35. I think the tape covers handcuff escapes at least that's what the ad says.
Harold White
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
At least their affordable. any idea what the notes might contain.
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Hope they don't cost $110.00

Don
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Mario Manzini (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL