The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizzare minds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
I would like to meet as many like minded individuals as possible in person and I was wondering if anyone in this section was going to the Magic On the Beach magic convention this weekend? Or do you live in the state of Florida?

Jerry
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
I live in Central Fl.
But I will not be able to go to magic on The Beach.

TC
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Sorry, you could not make it TC. The Docc Hilford lecture was excellent, although it was all concerning mentalism. But I finally got a hold of some spirit slates, also got some neat fire effect and some other items I will not mention due to the open access (in other words I would reveal the secret). Hope to meet you when possible. Were do you perform?

Jerry
Osiris
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of Osiris
I don't believe it's too late to get locked in with the up-coming ICBM gathering... you may want to contact Joe Cabral and get the details.
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Osiris, for me it is to late. I have to schedule my vacation with work, make airplane reservations ect... and I just can't at this point. Due to other obilgations I had to put vacation time on hold until the last minute and now I am unable to allocate the time.
But I am difinatly going to make it to one of the meetings, and hopefully every year there after. I have just been too busy the last four years to make it to anything but local events.

Jerry
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
There is something going on here in Daytona. Try daytonamagic.com for more details.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Jerry
Most of my work, for the moment is on Carnival...although, I am in Miami a couple o' times a month. I get off a ship, stay at the Emassy Suites and then fly out on Tue.
So maybe we could hook up for lunch. I don't know how many magi have Mondays free but something to think about...
t
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Thanks for the heads up on Daytona Slim King.

TcTaho, with a two week notice I would take the Monday off. Bayside would be the best place no? Hard Rock Café, yes? And they have a magic shop near by (it's a tourist trap).

Thank you both for your time.

Jerry
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Tctahoe
Do you ever see the Village Idiots? They work the Carnival line also. Ted is a member of the Café'.
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
I have not had the pleasure of working with them yet, but I have heard good things. It’s pretty unusual for Carnival to book to Comedy magic acts together, not unheard of though…

So where is Holly Hill?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Holly Hill is basically Daytona. Half of the time when you punch the Holly Hill zip code into a computer it will say Daytona. I have been contemplating booking my Blues Brother act on Carnival. Do you like working for them?
Thanks
Dave
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Love working for them. I have worked with most of the lines and Carnival is great.

Even when they call and need me to fill-in over my weekend off....I am off to one to the Triumph...talk to ya all in a couple o' days.

t
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizzare minds (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL