The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi! I'm from the Philippines. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

domination
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of domination
Hello everyone!

It's so nice to finally find a community who shares the same interest as I do. I just started studying magic a couple of months ago although I always wanted to learn ever since I was 5. By the away I'm 19 now. I'm just disappointed that I did not learn anything for the past 14 years even if I wanted to.

My problem was that I had a hard time finding someone or something to learn magic from. I don't know anyone who knows magic not even someone whose also interested in learning magic. It's so hard to find a mgic shop here in our country especially since I live in the province. In fact I still don't know any local magic shop up to now.

I was able to find a few books at the bookstore and that's all that I have. Well, at least now I have someone to seek advice from with all the experienced magicians in this forum. I always wanted to talk about magic with other people. I hope I'm welcome here.

By the way, I saw a lot of other Filipino members here. I wonder if you know any local magic shops here in the philippines. It's okay if it's in Manila since I now study there. Thanks!
k
View Profile
Loyal user
Marseille
283 Posts

Profile of k
Welcome o the Café! All the info's are here!
I'm just a blind Con that lost his I...
remember, Magic's everywhere... ("Your are the magic !" - Albert Goshman)

"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple. On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux" St-Exupéry
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Domination,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 16.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi! I'm from the Philippines. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL