The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » The Banquet Room » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Georgia Boy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Georgia Boy
I have gone to the Banquet Room and I am wondering how do I know what posts are different? Are posts in The Banquet marked differently? If I leave a message while signed into the Banquet does it only show up in the Banquet?
Thanks.
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
The red cups work the same in the Banquet Room as they do on the rest of the forums. Yes, when you post a message there, it only shows up where you post it. The Banquet rooms work just like the other forums, except that you can't get into them until you have the minimum number of posts.
Paradox
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of Paradox
Thanks for answering my question about printing out pages. Another question: does it take 50 posts to get into the banquet room? I ask this because Matias & a couple of others seems to be complaining that they can't get in, yet they have far more than 50 posts. Are there more than 50 required? Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » The Banquet Room » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL