The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street Cups and Balls (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
That's all right, I have very little respect for myself as a "show person." After all, I ended up in a Wal*Mart in Rhode Island!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Quote:
On 2007-12-20 14:24, Slappy wrote:
I have no respect for "show people"...lol

LOL! Still working on getting that SAG card I see Slappy! Smile

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Slappy
View Profile
Loyal user
North Hollywood, CA
266 Posts

Profile of Slappy
Got it in '96...why? I'm still not sure...lol. My son got his at 4!
They give you one when you move to the San Fernando Valley.
"Help, I've got a silver ball stuck on my thumb"
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
That was what made me laugh so hard at your post. I saw your address and got the "inside joke". Show people...YEESH! Smile

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I though they only did those "special" films in the Valley!
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Loops...I'm always left outta them.

WTF is it with the turtle thing Danny?

Turtles

The only thing they do is stick their neck out.

What, they hide in a shell.

They can be ninjas.
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
My buddy Tim uses turtles as mis direction.... "Look, a flock of turtles"! Gets em everytime!
busker391
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of busker391
Since you guys have been talking about the C&B, I just thought that I mention Gazzo's masterclass. I recently finished the weeklong class with him and it was GREAT. It was extremely productive and fascinating to learn from an expert like him. He let me work Mallory Dock for the time that I was there. I didn't make much money, but it was a GREAT learning experience. Gazzo would give lots of constructive criticism on my act and would tell me ways to make it better.

He basically tought me everything he knows about the Art of Busking. I'm happy to say that I am now officially one of Gazzo's students.

Unfortunately, for those of you who want to take the class, as of now, he's not doing anymore classes. He's trying to give up teaching and all that.

Kudos to ya Gazzo!!
:)
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2002-12-20 12:09, Danny Hustle wrote:
You know it's funny. It is just a blown up version of who I am in real life. My first jobs were as a talker for the Gyp shacks at Salisbury Beach, here in Massachusetts. I was the guy who would guess your weight, help you tip over the milk bottles, and spin the wheel of fortune (There is a winner every time!).

My Dad was also a second act singer/comic in the waning days of vaudeville and cabaret. He and his friends were a great source of inspiration, character development, and material, when I was thinking about putting my act together. I do three or four bits and jokes in my show that I got directly from those guys.

I dress in my grandfather’s old soft hat, a brown corduroy plaid vest, a pouch Gazzo gave me, jeans, T- shirt, and Doc Martean’s.

Best,

Dan-

Don't let the bow tie fool you, Danny is a rebel!

Saw a clip of you on the TC Restani show! Don't get me wrong, you were great but that setting was like a Saturday Night Live parody of a talk show! Wow!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street Cups and Balls (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL