The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » In Lizzy's Hand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Anyone know where to get In Lizzy's Hand fast and in-expensive?
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
If you live in Hollywood Florida you can get right now, from Wizard's. There on Hollywood Blvd. They have it in stock, but call ahead to confirm. If you live else where, and no local magic shop has it. Then try Misdirection magic, Hocus Pocus; Stevens Magic ect. over the internet and have it sent next day. As for in-expensive, let the buyer beware.

Jerry
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
What is this effect? I have heard the name, but am not aware of what the effect is.
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Mostly used in a Seance, performing talks about the Lizzy Borden murders, using a one page note. A bloody plam print appears at the end. There was a Jack the Ripper knockoff that was around, so I am may be getting the effects confused, but something bloody shows up from the other side (Summer land).

Jerry
M. Perk
View Profile
Loyal user
Hilton Head Island
292 Posts

Profile of M. Perk
Dear Boss was the Jack the Ripper Routine with the Bloody Hand print. I beleive the effect was made by Arlen Studio. However I do not see it on their website anymore. In Lizzy's hand is the exact effect but with Lizzie Borden story. I do not recall who put it out. If you create the right presentation, the end result creates a terrifying reaction.
tommy k
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of tommy k
You can get it through Top Hat Productions out of Rhode Island. Their number is (401)467-8749 for $35.00 (refills are $15.00).
Tom James
View Profile
Regular user
Cincinnati, Ohio
139 Posts

Profile of Tom James
You can also get it from Brad burt magic shop in CA. He does carry it. I use it in all of my halloween shows, actully it is requested. It really gives a eriee effect to the spectators. If you play it up right it can be bone chilling. I do it slow and it took me about a week to memerize the letter to where I did not have to look at it. The routine takes me about 10 minutes to complete. I have had people just freak when I am done. This is one for the Daycare shows ( just kidding). If you want a good scare trick this is it. They do it at the Lizzy Bourden B&B. I would love to see how they do it there or even see if they would let me do it for the guests for free. Go get and use it to its full force.

tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » In Lizzy's Hand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL