The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » My sister in Law was killed. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Last night my sister in law was walking a dog when she fell and landed in the path of a dump truck which ran her over. She was actually pinned between two wheels. My brotehr (Her husband) unfortunately saw her pinned in this position. Ofcourse I loved my sister in law but the hardest part right now is not being able to do anything for my brother. He's pretty numb right now. I don't think it's really sunk in completely yet.

Please pray for my brother, his step daughter and the reast of my family.

Also, this makes me realize once more taht things can happen at any moment. Something as simple as walking the dog could end a life. Tell those close to you in your life how you feel about them because you never know when it'll be the last time you see them.

You can read the story of what happened to my sister in law by clicking here.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Ron,

I am very sorry to hear about your sister in law's death. Tragedy can strike any of us without notice and it does pay to let our loved ones know how much we love them. You and your family have my deepest sympathy and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry,

Regan
Mister Mystery
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
360 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Hi Ron...

Life indeed can be fleeting...thank you for reminding us all to not take those close to us for granted. In an instant those we love and care about can be taken from us.

Your brother, and your family are in my thoughts, hopes, and prayers.

With Regards,
Doc Dazzal
Dr. Dan
Magical Mentalism & Revealing Readings With Dr. Dan
www.drdanandco.com
THEHATER
View Profile
New user
Yugoslavia
37 Posts

Profile of THEHATER
Sorry to hear. My prayers are with you..
k
View Profile
Loyal user
Marseille
283 Posts

Profile of k
Tough life...
I'm sorry for your brother...
Life is only attached to a string, and what a fragile and thin it is... Its a shame it happens when you were just getting your head out... Now your brother needs you.

My prayer goes to you brother... May the force within him make him pass that terrible moment.
Condoleance.

Sincerely,
Ludovic
I'm just a blind Con that lost his I...
remember, Magic's everywhere... ("Your are the magic !" - Albert Goshman)

"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple. On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux" St-Exupéry
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Ron,

I'm very sorry to hear about your and your brother's loss. It's always dodgy when we get up every morning. What's the day going to bring. Sometimes the answer is, not much that is good.

So, my friend, you've awakened to more than your share of bad mornings in the past year or so. Hang on. We're all standing with you.

Mark
What would Wavy do?
Vincent
View Profile
Loyal user
New York Metro Area
270 Posts

Profile of Vincent
Ron,

I am very sorry for your trouble.

You have been in my prayers in the past and now I will make sure that the rest of your family is also included.

I do not know what to say other than my heart goes out to your brother, your niece and to your sister-in-law's family.

This is a stark reminder that we should all hold our loved ones as close as we can.

Sincerely,

Vincent
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Ditto to all the above...there's not much anyone can say or do to make things better...please accept my sincere sympathy to you and yours.
magic8161
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of magic8161
Wow you just never know. we will say a magic prayer for your family.
Cheshire Cat
View Profile
Special user
Wilmslow, UK
941 Posts

Profile of Cheshire Cat
First time I've been into this column, and, oh dear, what a sad story. Life is so cruel and unpredictable.

With Sincerest Wishes.

Tony.
zmagicleez
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of zmagicleez
Hi Ron,
My severe condolences to both your family and yourself.
It will be no consolation but I assure you time is a healer.
All the best friend,
Lee
It's a small world... but you wouldn't want to hoover it.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Ron,

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister in law and what a terrible tragedy it was to your family.

Please accept my condolences and hugs to you.

Chrystal
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
You stay strong now you hear...

My heart goes out to you...
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » My sister in Law was killed. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL