The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bar joke (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
paulajayne
View Profile
Inner circle
London England
1160 Posts

Profile of paulajayne
A piece of string walks into a bar

the barman says... "hey!! you aren't a piece of string are you? .. we don't serve pieces of string in here!"

"no".. says the piece of string..." I'm a frayed knot"
Paula Jay - Magic to Remember -
---------------------------------
I once wrote a book on elephants, I think paper would have been better.
----
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6641 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
"A rabbi, priest, midget, cowboy, leprachuan, & horse all walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and says, 'What is this? Some kind of joke?"

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13416 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
A duck walks into a bar and interrupts the bartender and rudely asks,
Duck: "Got any duck food?"
Bartender: "No."

Next day. The duck walks into the bar, interrupts the bartender and asks again,

Duck: "Got any duck food?"

Duck: "Got any duckfood?"
Bartender: "No, and if you ask like that again, I'll nail your beak to the floor".

Duck: "Got any NAILS?"
Duck: "Got any Duckfood?"
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10846 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
A big, strong looking guy walks into a bar and says, "Give me a double scotch. I feel as strong as a Bull."

A voice comes from the back of the saloon.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
A man walks into a bar. He was later treated for minor skull injuries.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1183 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Guy walks into the tailors and says, "Show me the cheapest suit in the shop."

"You're wearing it," came the reply.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
A pirate with a steering wheel attached to his crotch walks into a bar. The bartender takes one look at the pirate, and without taking his eyes off the steering wheel says, "What the heck is that?!" To which the Pirate replies "ARRRRGH I DUNNO, BUT ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!"

Two Irishmen walk out of a bar......HAHAHAA
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
You guys have me rollin'!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
DVA
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of DVA
A horse walks into a bar Bartender says "Hey why the long face?"
Anyone else catch this joke in Shrek 2?

Two guys walk into a bar...you would think the second guy would have ducked.

Two gay guys walk into a bar...and re-decorate the whole place!

A man walks into a bar, orders a shot of whiskey, downs it then looks in his shirt pocket. Orders another shot, downs it then looks in his pocket again. This goes on for several more rounds. The bartender's curiosity is piqued so he asks the guy, "Hey, what you got in that pocket?" The guy says, "A picture of my wife. When she looks good I go home!"

Thank you, thank you I'll be here all week, try the veal and tip your waiters and waitresses.
Patrick Differ
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of Patrick Differ
I'm in.

An American, an Englishman, and an Irishman walk into a bar and each orders a shot of whisky.

The Englishman receives his shot and there is a fly in it. The Englishman says, "Bartender, would you be able to provide me another fresh whisky? This one seems to have a fly in it."

The American receives his shot, and there is a fly in his also. The American picks out the fly with his fingers, throws the fly on the floor, and downs the shot in one swallow.

The Irishman receives his shot, and there too is a fly in it. The Irishman picks out the fly, holds it over the shotglass, points his finger at it and says, "Spit it out! Spit it OUT!"

Cheers!
Will you walk into my parlour? said the Spider to the Fly,
Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.

Oh no, no, said the little Fly, to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair
-can ne'er come down again.
hoodrat
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
384 Posts

Profile of hoodrat
A man walks into a bar with a paper bag. He sits down and places the bag on the counter. The bartender walks up and asks what's in the bag.

The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about one foot high and sets him on the counter. He reaches back into the bag and pulls out a small piano, setting it on the counter as well. He
reaches into the bag once again and pulls out a tiny piano bench, which he places in front of the piano.

The little 12-inch tall man sits down at the piano and starts playing a beautiful piece by Mozart! "Where on earth did you get that?" asks the bartender.

The man responds by reaching into the paper bag. This time he pulls out a magic lamp. He hands it to the bartender and says: "Here. Rub it."

So the bartender rubs the lamp, and suddenly there's a gust of smoke and a beautiful genie is standing before him. "I will grant you one wish. Just one wish. Each person is only allowed one wish!"

The bartender gets real excited. Without hesitating he says, "I want a million bucks!" A few moments later, a duck walks into the bar. It is soon followed by another duck, and then another. Pretty soon, the entire bar is filled with ducks, and they keep on coming!

The bartender turns to the man and says, "Y'know, I think your genie's a little deaf. I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks."

"Tell me about it!" says the man. "Do you really think I asked for a 12-inch pianist?"
k
View Profile
Loyal user
Marseille
282 Posts

Profile of k
3 vampires go into a bar...

1 order an iced blood, the other a hot blood, the third one a hot glass of water...

"Are you sick" inquired the others. The last vampire pulls out a tampax and goes "no but I like infusions..."

... sorry.... I only know salted jokes...
I'm just a blind Con that lost his I...
remember, Magic's everywhere... ("Your are the magic !" - Albert Goshman)

"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple. On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux" St-Exupéry
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Three vampires walk into a bar. The waitress comes over and askes what they'd like to drink. The first vampire says "I'll have A positive" the Second says "I'll have B negative" and the third says "I'll just have a glass of plasma" So the waitress turns around and yells "Frank! Two Bloods and one Blood light!"
JJDrew
View Profile
Loyal user
Arizona
221 Posts

Profile of JJDrew
A seal walks into a club...
jtcavataio
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of jtcavataio
A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, we have a drink named after you!" and the grasshopper says - "You have a drink named Irving?".
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Did you know that Santa Clause cheats on his wife?

You don't believe me do you?

You want proof don't you?

OK, Just ask him, "Hey santa, what do you want for christmas?"

Hey says... "Ho Ho Ho!"
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
A drunk stammers out of a bar and runs right into two priests. He says, "I'm Jesus Christ." The first priest says, "No, son, you're not." So the drunk says it to the second priest. The second priest says, "No, son, you're not." The drunk says, "Look, I can prove it." He walks back into the bar with the two priests. The bartender takes one look at the drunk and exclaims, "Jesus Christ, you're here again?"
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

A nurse, a midget, a priest, and a clown walk into a bar. The bartender says: "What is this, some kind of a joke?"
-Max Maven
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

A drunk in a bar barfs all over his own shirt. “Damn,” he says. “I puked on my shirt again. If the wife finds out, she’s gonna kill me.”

“Not to worry,” says the bartender as he sticks a $20 bill in the drunk’s pocket. “Just tell her someone puked on you and gave you some cash to cover the cleaning bill.”

So the drunk goes home and tells his wife about the guy who puked on him. She reaches into his pocket and finds two twenties. “Why are there two twenties?” she asks.

The drunk replies, “Oh, yeah, he crapped in my pants, too.”
-Max Maven
CamelotFX
View Profile
Special user
Minnesota
596 Posts

Profile of CamelotFX
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bar joke (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL