The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Cultural XChange 1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

opeire
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of opeire
Any information?is it good?
thanks
stevie1
View Profile
Regular user
perth,australia
180 Posts

Profile of stevie1
Have a look here for some great reviews
http://www.coinvanish.com/
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
I agree, coinvanish.com is a great site for reviews. Incredibly well written.

I received this the other day, and the stuff is very good. Most are very angle intensive, but Shoot and Apollo tend to give you tips on minamalizing the angles. The stuff really is very visual, so there is a bit of a trade off: not so great angles for excellent visuals.

All in all, a good DVD. Lots of stuff to work on, and even if you don't use most of it, you will probably find something you can use, or vary and perfect.
Loz
View Profile
Special user
London
770 Posts

Profile of Loz
I too thought it was excellent. Mainly or entirely? visual stuff - bias towards coin work, some card work.

Its one of my current favourites. But if you're a beginner, it may be a bit tough.
Ramon
View Profile
New user
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
39 Posts

Profile of Ramon
I like this video because the effects are no doubt strong. The Neo Purse Frame is very beautiful and worth learning.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
I liked the DVD very much. All of the stuff is very visual, but be prepared to do some practicing!
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
734 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I hope its good because I just ordered it from Hocus Pocus just the other day.I'm still waiting on it.What made me order it was because I watched a demo of Appolo doing some coin productions with a completely empty looking hand and then Bam! he had a coin between his fingers.That one clip convinced me to order.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6185 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Both Shoot & Apollo can make coins appear & dissappear from seemingly empty hands. It's a beautiful thing to watch these two do their coin work.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Ramon
View Profile
New user
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
39 Posts

Profile of Ramon
Was it the Trinity Coins routine? It looks really good. That I think is the best visual magic teaching video.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13370 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I did not like CXII that much.
How does it compare?
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Loz
View Profile
Special user
London
770 Posts

Profile of Loz
I've not seen CXII but have CXI. A magish friend of mine whose seen both strongly recommended CXI and reasonably harshly put down CXII - so that sounds to me like CXI is very good (I certainly rate it highly). Hope that's not too convoluted.

My brother's wife's mother's sister.......
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
734 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I just got CX yesterday and it looks like I'm in for some long practice sessions.I loved the aces and kings transpo on the spectator's fist!I also loved Trinity.Overall I loved it.If you like to practice you will love this dvd.
broothal
View Profile
Elite user
Europe
449 Posts

Profile of broothal
I have both, and I like them both. The items on #2 isn't particulary useful for me, but I like to see their perfect moves in action.
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
682 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
There is an awesome version of Anniversary Waltz that is well worth the price of the entire DVD.

Iain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Cultural XChange 1 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL