The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Williamson's products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
Helo people
May I know what other David Williamson products are out there besides the ones below?

DVD
1. Sleight of Dave #1
2. Sleight of Dave #2
3. Magic farm (upcoming?)
4. Card Farm (why is this not in his website?)
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4283 Posts

Profile of Daegs
International Magic has a lecture video from the 80's of his.
saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
Do not forget his video "Another Live 1/2 Hour"
And at least 2 sets of Lecture Notes!

That means I have ALL his material!!! (so far)

Great!

Ronnie Lemieux
Montreal
Canada
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
He's coming to SF but sadly, I will miss it. Smile
"Illusion is the first of all pleasures."
Oscar Wilde

"If you only knew the hours I spent just thinking about practicing"
-The Amazing Jonathan
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1668 Posts

Profile of mystre71
RE: Do not forget his video "Another Live 1/2 Hour"

What is on this video?

Thanks
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Anyone that knows how to contact Stan Kramien, send him the following message: "Hire David Williamson for your next Northwest Jamboree."

:spinningcoin:
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Verno Inferno
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
132 Posts

Profile of Verno Inferno
Quote:
On 2004-11-01 11:48, eryanic wrote:
Helo people
May I know what other David Williamson products are out there besides the ones below?

DVD
1. Sleight of Dave #1
2. Sleight of Dave #2
3. Magic farm (upcoming?)
4. Card Farm (why is this not in his website?)

I bet he's not making Card Farm videos anymore and got rid of his stock over his lecture tour last year or two years ago, or whenever it was that I bought a copy...
Verno Inferno
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
132 Posts

Profile of Verno Inferno
Wooops. Forgot to add that you can purchase Aunt Mary's Terrible Secret from his site or from your favorite magic shop. It's a card routine that I'm sure is splendid.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
917 Posts

Profile of Martino
Card Farm was a video that Dave produced just for the Blackpool convention a couple of years ago. I suspect he sold any extras he had in other later lectures. The Magic Farm DVD is basically a re-shot version of Card Farm with a couple of extras and one notable exception - it doesn't have Aunt Mary's Terrible Secret on it. This was taught on the Card Farm video under another name.

Saturnin - you forgot the Raccoon video put out by International.

Mystre71 - On the "Another 1/2 hour" video is:-

String Eating
2 versions of Gypsy Thread (one of which doesn't involve even breaking the thread but achieving the same effect)
The Salt Trick (Saline Solution?)
and last the 4 King Assembly.

This video is hilarious. The ending had me roaring with laughter as he shows various ways to show surprise by spitting a glass of water over his volunteer. (It sounds gross when described like that but it isn't really!)

Verno Inferno - AMTS is a great routine, but Dave tends to perform it in a more relaxed setting than the usual corporate or restaurant environment. It's 3 phases and a lot of dealing (Miraskill combined with Gilbreath principle.)
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Verno Inferno
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
132 Posts

Profile of Verno Inferno
Quote:
On 2004-11-04 16:16, Martino wrote:
Card Farm was a video that Dave produced just for the Blackpool convention a couple of years ago. I suspect he sold any extras he had in other later lectures. The Magic Farm DVD is basically a re-shot version of Card Farm with a couple of extras and one notable exception - it doesn't have Aunt Mary's Terrible Secret on it. This was taught on the Card Farm video under another name.

Holy Crap! I have Card Farm, but concentrated so much on his Color Stunner improvement and The Memory Test, that I completely forgot that he had another routine on there!

Ha! I'm an idiot! I better get that tape out and re-watch...
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
I just watched Card Farm again but I don't remember seeing anything like the routine described in Aunt Mary's TErrible Secret??
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
917 Posts

Profile of Martino
It's on there - go take another look!
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
In Magic Farm, there's a trick called "Liar's Poker", "a devillish clever gambling routine"...could this be it?
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1260 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
No, "Liar's Poker" is completely different. Someone posted in another thread which routine it was.
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Long live Lowell and Richie!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Williamson's products (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL