The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Aunt Mary's terrible secret by David Williamson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
Helo people...
Has anyone read this book? What do you think of it?

And also, what are the contents of this book? The only description I read is "Two audience members are invited to play a simple color matching game for the chance to win fifty-two dollars. The cards are unprepared, the money is real and this incredible, easy-to-master routine builds to a devastating climax that will leave your audiences stunned"

Can anyone describe in better detail the tricks in this book?
Thanks
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
The is a professional act that will take 10+ minutes to perform...It's definetely not suitable for all situations but is impromptu. It starts off with a game where the SPECTATOR can shuffle the cards and the results remain the same...this happens 3 times with an impossible ending...It didn't fit my style, but if performed in the right situation, this could be a real worker.
~joeKing
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
The results remain the same....what result??
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
I don't want to give the surprise away...but you win under these impossible scenarios...Search on the Café. I remember reading a bunch of topics on this.
~joeKing
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
Does this trick require any difficult sleight of hand? Do you need a PERFECT faro?
dave burgess
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of dave burgess
One version of the trick requires a perfect faro but David also provides a secondary method for one of the phases that does not require it. He also mentions an interesting option that, while requiring prior preparation, also removes the faro requirement. There is also one "move" that must be done to make the first phase work but it is so well covered and motivated that I would definitely not consider it difficult.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Aunt Mary's terrible secret by David Williamson (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL