The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Need help on deciding. Fast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kfmagic
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Kfmagic
Hey guys, I was wondering what you guys think. Should I buy all 3 of the best of jay sankey series or manuel muerets done by misdirection. Am mostly card-close up magic but would like some diverstiy. I can get either or for about the same price and wonder what you guys think is better? Thanks in advance.
ashah
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of ashah
I am not familiar with the Done by Misdirection, but I can vouch for the Sankey material if you don't already have his other videos (someof the effects are repeated from previous videos). It's great stuff.
adamjames
View Profile
Loyal user
England
205 Posts

Profile of adamjames
I really like Done by Misdirection...it's one of my best buys recently. But Sankey's stuff is also good...hmm, this doesn't help you much.

I guess the choice is yours. They're both good.

Muerte is probably your best bet if you want to diversify from cards.
Roxy
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Roxy
I think Done by Misdirection is a good buy. Although I never had the video, he made a name for himself as a member of Flicking Fingers by his superb way of misdirecting people.
adamjames
View Profile
Loyal user
England
205 Posts

Profile of adamjames
Manuel Muerte is the master of misdirection and king of the offbeat.
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
693 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
I think you will find more material you will actually
use on the Sankey tapes. I enjoyed Manuel Muerte's DVD, but theres very little I would personally perfom.

Iain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Need help on deciding. Fast (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL