The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Paraffin? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TAIT
View Profile
Regular user
uk
142 Posts

Profile of TAIT
Hi I have be doing fire eating and fire breathing from a while and have be useing lighter fuel but in the uk you just get it in a very small tin. so I got parrafin to-day about 5ltrs for the same price.when I soaked the wicks and tryed to do some fire transfers the fuel would not light I am useing pure pack parrafin.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Use Lighter fuel to dip your brands in and parrafin for your blowouts. Useing parrafin on your brands is a dirty way of doing things.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
NEVER use lighter fluid for the blast. Always you parrafin. Lighter fluid is flammable, parrafin is combustible. That's the difference that will keep you from being injured. NEVER use lighter fluid for the blast. Also, you will ruin your torches if you mix the two fuels. Use lighter fluid or white gas on your torches.
TAIT
View Profile
Regular user
uk
142 Posts

Profile of TAIT
Do you get white gas in the uk ?
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Ronsonal to dip your brands pure parrafin for the blowouts.Some reccomend Barbicue fuel for the Blowouts not me OK.Small can of lighter fuel works out about 99p each.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Paraffin? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL