The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Avoiding Your Shadow... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
A new video by me.

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/mredux/Escap......rwin.wmv

Feel free to comment. Smile
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
Super video again Harwin. Smile Good job. I love your molecules, they are s-m-o-o-t-h.
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
26 watchers, one commenter :S

I´d like some comments.
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1483 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
Nice video!
Thanks for showing!
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2115 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Video wouldn't work for me...
Kevin Reylek
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Works for me...

Save target as?
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
Nice vid Harwin...

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
Kay
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Kay
LOL, guest I'm another watcher but since that disaster happened I'mma give a comment.

Good job buddy ! Smile)
Roxy
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Roxy
Very good simple moves. Your practice was all worth it.
Kay
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Kay
Mister Harwin wins, I would like to be as good as you. Maybe you can give your fellow some tips on Sybil.
superhiro
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of superhiro
Very nice. It would be great to be able to do stuff like that.

Hiro
Bizarrist
View Profile
Loyal user
The Man of Mystery
236 Posts

Profile of Bizarrist
Nice speed and smoothness! It's the cure.
I especially liked your respect in giving
credit to those that created the moves you
performed, nice touch.
The Most Beautiful Experience We Can Have is the Mysterious.
akxi
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of akxi
I like the vid. it has a very nice flow.
it's not enough to see it. you have to feel it....
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Thanks everyone for yor comments, I appreciate it.

If you want to learn the moves (To Kay and everyone else.), Take a look at Brian Tudors videos and The Dan and Dave system. Great for sure.

http://www.magichandsproductions.com
http://www.dananddave.com
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
I don't see how you escaped your shadow when you did the same kinda moves you'we always did.
sorry man. no disrespect or anything. but ehm.. if you really want to escape. try a aerial move or a armspread Smile or try doing a display not using you thumbs (balance a fan on the thumb if you want).

Jeg bor I Norge btw.
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
Oh. forgot:
yeah good flow and stuff. clean editing on opeining and end. next time try to have something special in the cytts section to. different background that your feet :S

keep exploring

Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Burns, lets have a look at the vid.

Havent ever done Quick 5 Faces in a vid, havent done False sybil, havent done Spinning Viper, havent done Molecule 3, Nor have I done the full insanity combo, I havent either showed the Beehive Extension in any video before so you cant really say I never do anything new...

No offence to the group of people but whenever I see someone that is a big fan of Handlordz make a video, I see Flipback fan, flipback vanish, armspreads, maybe some display from the bible, Birdy fan and such moves. VERY rarely something of their own. If I would say it myself, I don't see much creativity or originality when I watch the videos. But again, no offense.

About your concern with me not doing Armspreads and such XCM moves, I do what my crowd likes.

I have done armspreads too, sure. Even for live audience.
But my crowd likes to watch my do sybils, springs and such things. You might, like many other people over on handlordz would say say this: "You must perform the move with the right presentation." Ok, now, when you do something, you do it with YOUR style, right?

My style isn't arspreads. Aerials, sure, I have a few.
Including the ones in Jerrys book. By the way, you didn't like that you saw my feet in the background of the video... Well, what do you want to see? If I turn all light off and edit the vid so the background is all black, I will be jumped at, like before from HL people saying I steal De´vos style.

I sure can stand with a digital camera in my mouth recording from over instead but its not how I perform.
My style is my style.

By the way, I like the odea of a display not using the thumbs but if I have thumbs, why not use them? For audience, making something harder wont make it more impressive, as they have no idea of the difficulty.

Enough.

And yep, I know you live in Norway, jag bor I Sverige. Smile

(Ps. This post is not to offend anyone, its just my opinions on the stuff.)
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
Good job Harwin! Very nice, and smooth!
trickster2000
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
279 Posts

Profile of trickster2000
Im surprised no one has jumped at the oppurtunity to tell you that you are doing the same old cuts and that you probably did some editing and all the moves you did belong to some senior citizen from the tiny village where the true legends gather and share thoughts.... lol I totally agree with your choice of material to perform for your audience and not because of the difficulty... Well done
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
About Superhandz members Videos. Strong point.
a lot of them do De's moves. I agree. not everybody do their own work. But there is a difference. It's not only one type of move.

"No offence to the group of people but whenever I see someone that is a big fan of Handlordz make a video, I see Flipback fan, flipback vanish, armspreads, maybe some display from the bible, Birdy fan and such moves. VERY rarely something of their own."

Flipback, armspreads, fans and Cobra cut are different types of moves. Sybils are similar looking. you have to agree.

manny SH members have their original ideas. just watch the Battle forum and Challemge Forum. it's all about expanding and creating.

You say you havn't done:
"Havent ever done Quick 5 Faces in a vid, havent done False sybil, havent done Spinning Viper, havent done Molecule 3, Nor have I done the full insanity combo"

well they are all sybil looking cutts. I didn't mean the cutts, but the style. sorry.

ABOUT FILMING:
if you are limited between black background and your feet, you have to start thinking. there are manny different backgrounds. Just look at Jerry, He's very creative about backgrounds.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Avoiding Your Shadow... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL