The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Avoiding Your Shadow... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Yeah burns, you edited it while I were writing mine, its what I mean.

And nah, the Dancing thing was not to offend, not the opposite either, I'm just saying its not my style.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
K. still don't see what you mean by dancing..
anyways. to get back at ya. sybils in the crotch isn't my style either. we have different styles. let's live with that.
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
MnemonicaRedux
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MnemonicaRedux
What happens when you finish thrashing someone online? Do you go out and throw a party because you've totally destroyed another person's respect for you, and vice versa? Do you really think that your idols even care that you "scored a hit for the team"? Jeez, guys... over here on the "internets", it's not WYSYWYG. In reality, we're all just people with grudges behind computer screens, trying to force our beliefs onto others. And what do you get if you win? Clones of yerself? Gimme a break...

I've bashed others before, and no glory is gotten out of it... no glory at all. I've also been bashed myself... but in the end, I know that these are just words on a screen, written by a grudge-bearing person halfway around the world. And as long as I know that guy is halfway around the world, I'll continue eating my blueberry muffins, filming movies, listening to Blink 182, and farting away without worries.

The only way to gain respect is to respect others. That's prolly why Harwin keeps bashing De'vo, don't ya think? As it's always been said: respect is a mutual thing... it can't be forced upon others, it can only be earned.

Think about it.

-Kev
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
Consider that agreed. this is also the reason why I always want to end a discussion with no answers un-answered.
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Good day, I were the one giving the first hit, I can admit that, but it wasnt a big one, it was like "I don't like De´vos material, I like Dan and Daves material better."

And then it grew from there somehow and got big, you have all seen how it has grown.

But just like Kevin wrote, its just the internet and its really amusing to see how serious some people actually take it, just get on with your life, just becuse someone don't agree and love the material of your idol doesn't mean you have to protect it like it was your baby.

There´s not much to add to this topic.
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of 30210162
Harwin: If you were a painter or a musician, will you argue with critics of your work?

Save for mredux (Hi Kev!) and Keppel, I've never seen material by any of these guys.

Leave the keyboard jockey alone and continue doing what you do best.

I can't wait for more videos by HARWIN - the Swedish Finish!
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
The swedish finish? Smile

I hope you didn't mean finnish, that´s a weird language. Smile

And if you meant finish, well I don't know what you meant anyway. Smile

Thanks.
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of 30210162
Can't think of anything else that rhymes with Swedish. Smile
MnemonicaRedux
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MnemonicaRedux
Hehe, he prolly meant finish as in a "personal touch", so I guess he meant that it's a "Swedish Touch" to the moves.

Oh, and to 30210162, hi back Smile Do I know you from somewhere else? Just wonderin Smile

-Kev
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Avoiding Your Shadow... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL