The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Ammar's 2 Dollar Bill Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Socalesq
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Socalesq
Anyone know where I can find a video or dvd explaining Michael Ammar's 2-dollar bill trick. Saw it on TV recently, he shows a 2-dollar bill, splits it into two ones, then folds them up, making a 2 dollar bill again, showing both sides. Nice trick.

Thanks.
icuryy
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Profile of Werner G. Seitz
Quote:
On 2004-11-04 03:48, Socalesq wrote:
Anyone know where I can find a video or dvd explaining Michael Ammar's 2-dollar bill trick. Saw it on TV recently, he shows a 2-dollar bill, splits it into two ones, then folds them up, making a 2 dollar bill again, showing both sides. Nice trick.

Thanks.
Oh yes...it is in one of his money videos as well as on another one..I've it somewhere here, but can't (sorry) recall in which one..

BUT, my main point in posting is my question:

Is it THAT strong a trick worth doing???

Why not do the newspaper/magazinesnips to bills,from Pat Page and also used by Fred Kaps..
I never fancied what I call *small time magic*..go for a bigger effect if possible, like the above mentioned and forget *small time magic*??
Learn a few things well.....this life is not long enough to do everything.....

( Words of wisdom from Albert Goshman ...it paid off for him - it might
as well for YOU!!!- My own magic is styled after that motto... Smile )
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi Socalesq:

You can find it on Michael Ammar's "Easy to Master" money video Volume Two. It's also in his book, "Encore III" - if you happen to have it.

Michael Ammar used to sell them on his website - you might contact him to see if you can buy a ready-made one.

I agree with you - it's a nice, quick, visual trick.

Ron
Chris Thibault
View Profile
Elite user
Massachusetts
469 Posts

Profile of Chris Thibault
It's a very good routine. I always get great reactions with it.
-Chris
Adam Keisner
View Profile
Veteran user
London
335 Posts

Profile of Adam Keisner
Are two dollar bills still active currency in the US?
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Yes they are Adam as well as the Federal Reserve Notes. Just got one the other day and they were just printed up again in 2003.

Snidini
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
Michael still sells this effect on his website. You can find it under 'tricks, props, and utility devices' in his store. Hope that helps. Smile
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
Unless it costs less than 4 bucks, it's going to be cheaper to make. I made mine and it probably only took 10 minutes or so. It is a terrific effect. I use mine all the time.
Socalesq
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Socalesq
Thank you all for the great advice. I was just cleaning out my giant magic bin and found a two dollar bill with the appropriate attachment, which reminded me that I used to do the trick myself long ago and had just forgotten! I'll check out Ammar's video for the handling. Many thanks!
icuryy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Ammar's 2 Dollar Bill Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL