The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Svengali Pitching Vide by Don Driver (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2211 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I would first like to start with this tape is exactly as describe by Mr. Driver. IT TEACHES...You see the complete pitch you get all the tips from Mr. Driver and by just watching you know he has been doing this a long time and knows what works...every line is well thought out and tested.
Now regarding other information about Svengali pitching I personally don't have any others to compare to. I feel I don't really need any other as all the information I feel I would need is supplied on this tape. It might be wise to check out other pitches I'm sure Mr Lewis has a fine pitch in the long and short of it and I'm sure it works. I would bet you could find some great assets to your pitch by checking out Mr. Lewis or Mr. Walkers pitcj possibly combing indeas out of these and Mr. Drivers to create a pitch that is perfect for you. Or you could choose which on you want to use and do it verbatim.
I have chose to use Mr. Drivers pitch as I saw him get the money! As we all know the goal in pitching it to GTFM! Granted it was not a large crowd he was working for and I'm sure some days are better than others. I really appreciated Mr. Drivers approach and attention to detail. Someday I will probably purchase the long and short of it and/or Mr. Walkers to see if I can improve my pitch.
I have just ordered a gross of Svengalis and the necessary cards to make up the 2 card monte's and am going to hit the flea market, fairs and festival trail. If it don't work, ( I am 98% sure it will ) I'll have plenty of cards to work on my mercury card fold.....
Please if you have any interest in piching Svengalis check out all your options and choose the one you like and I'm sure you will be successful.
Thanks for looking at this and check this video out if your serious about pitching Svengalis...the price is right and the infromation is invaluable.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Thanks for the review, Mike. I've had this inexpensive tape on my "to buy" list for a long time; I guess I'm going to have to stop being so cheap, and get it.

Ron
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3100 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
A great buy! Only $18.00 you cant go wrong
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Svengali Pitching Vide by Don Driver (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL