The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Mystery Paddle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
I don't know if this is of any interest but I've been looking for a paddle trick that used to be called Enardoe's Mystery Paddle...copywrite was 1955. I accidently ran across a website that sells this. It is called the Mystery Paddle. Just cut and paste the following website address: http://www.thecostumer.com/store/product.cfm?prodID=2257
I don't know if it is the same quality as the original, but if so, it is a steal at the price. Just thought I would share as it used to be a lot of fun performing this one.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I wish you'd posted that you were looking for one. I have an original one from an estate I bought about 10 years ago. Still stored in a little clear "snap-shut" box.

Steve Thomas
stevethomasmagic@aol.com
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Steve

How much do you want for yours? Smile
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Make me an offer..I don't know. I'd rather have something nice than some cash. It's complete with the 2 pennies that you need for the effect.

Steve T
stevethomasmagic@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Mystery Paddle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL