The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Bob Kohler's Black Envelope DVD Navigation Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
I just got done watching this DVD on my computer PC and I was unable to just hit "PLAY" (or something similar) and get the DVD to play all the way through. Instead, I had to keep popping up after each segment was completed and then go through a bunch of "mouse clicks" to watch another segment. Overall, this solution was required about 15+ times. It made the watching of the DVD a less than perfect viewing experience.

Was I doing something wrong? Is there a way to view this DVD (on a computer PC) from start to finish without having to go through this aggravating process?

Thanks for any info.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
benscholz99
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of benscholz99
No, with this paticular DVD you cannot just view it all the way through. I think Michael Close's review said that this was Bob Kohler's first DVD. But I think nonetheless it is a great effect.

Ben
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2004-11-06 14:28, benscholz99 wrote:
No, with this paticular DVD you cannot just view it all the way through. I think Michael Close's review said that this was Bob Kohler's first DVD. But I think nonetheless it is a great effect.

Ben

Ben,

Thanks for the info. I agree that it is a good effect. I was just hoping that my problem was just caused by "operator error" (me) and that I was just doing something stupid that was easily correctible. Oh, well.

Thanks again for the info. I'll now stop beating my head against the wall.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Bob Kohler's Black Envelope DVD Navigation Help (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL