The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Question from Bobo's book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WhiteAngel
View Profile
Loyal user
West Virginia, USA
269 Posts

Profile of WhiteAngel
Can anyone tell me what exactly is a coin holder, as described in Bobo's, P.323, and where I can get/make one of these?
Also, I would like to find the silver dollar producing wand described on P. 294? Thank you.
True illusionists strive to decieve the eye AND the mind.....
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Both are shown in Abbott's catalog (not to be confused with "in stock"). Both are on page 134 of catalog #24.

If you are new to buying from Abbott's, always use a credit card. My experience has been that they have never shipped a complete order. I have credits that are probably as old as you are. (Just joking, but I still have credits going back to 1996. Count on not getting your full order.) They do have some good stuff.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Mike Wild
View Profile
Inner circle
NY, PA, TX, MA, FL, NC
1290 Posts

Profile of Mike Wild
The coin holder / dropper comes in many flavors these days, I suggest looking into the Keller product. An Internet search using Keller Coin Dropper should produce the desired results.

Porper's coin wand is very nice, the trickery and other suppliers carry them. A little pricey, so be prepared. The Trickery / Howard Baltus either has or is working on a less expensive variation, but I'm not sure if it's available yet.

Best,

Mike
<><>< SunDragon Magic ><><>

"Question Reality... Create Illusion"
WhiteAngel
View Profile
Loyal user
West Virginia, USA
269 Posts

Profile of WhiteAngel
Thank you, I appreciate your responses. Mike, what is a coin holder, if you can tell me? Is it hidden? where is it hidden? how are the coins loaded? I understand if you cannot tell me (exposure). thank you.

Nevermind, mike, I did a search and found all of my answers. thanks again!
True illusionists strive to decieve the eye AND the mind.....
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Try here http://silvamanipulation.com/drop%20small.htm

These are great will hold half dollars or dollars, they even have some for jumbo coins.

Best
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Question from Bobo's book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL