The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » How to strip IT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnrp
View Profile
New user
John
10 Posts

Profile of johnrp
I've been looking through the postings to find recommendations on books or DVDs that give a good explanation on stripping threads for IT.

Can anyone help?

John
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
You can check out Michael Ammar's ETM Thread Miracles. It's a 3 volume DVD/Video. It's really really good. Thread separation can be found in volume 1. Hope this helps!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
The Salvano IT video gives you plenty of information. This part of the forum is too open to post any of the inside information on IT work, anyway.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
Steve Fearsons floating cig routine tell you how to do that as well.

tpdmagic
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
Also try John LeClair's DVD, Who's Afraid of IT. It uses th eLeClair hookup which is by far the best for me.
JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
As mentioned above, get Ammar's Tread Miracles DVD's Vol. 1-3, and John LeClair's book on the subject and you'll learn everything you need to know about IT.
Jack.
Visit the magic of Vegas and your life will change forever..
johnrp
View Profile
New user
John
10 Posts

Profile of johnrp
Thanks! I'll get the Ammar videos and LeClair's book. One can NEVER have too much reference material in one's library!

Thanks again.

John
David Deanie
View Profile
New user
Scotland
63 Posts

Profile of David Deanie
Play about with Dental Floss and some warm water-any size you want! The warm water was my second idea- after using my mouth! It seems to last forever!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » How to strip IT (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL