The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin flux 2 and millenium matrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Karl Dellis
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Karl Dellis
I would like to know which effect you prefer between "corner flow 2" and "millenium matrix" (without taking account of the price)? Which is most practical (work in a restaurant) and surest? which has the best impact?
With my opinion, on the level of the impact, "corner flux 2" is shorter and more strong (but perhaps I'm considering a bad presentation of millenium matrix).

For millenium matrix, I have the impression that the trick can be obvious: without be saying too much on this opened forum, one has the impression that that uses the same process as in much of coin effects such as "silver grass transposition" more special cards.

But in fact, one cannot say that for a not-magician, "millenium matrix" is bad, far from there!

This is why I hesitate between the 2 effects. I had ear to say that "corner flux 2" was impracticable. Then I think that "millenium matrix" is perhaps a little less strong but much more practical... What do you think about it?

Thank you.
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
I have only seen a poor performance of Millenium Matrix. I, too, wonder what if raising the cards can be done naturally and keep the secret move hidden?
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
The way I look at it is this why get these gimmicks then you have to keep track were they are in your pockets ....ect things could break. Just learn a non gaff Matrix and floor your spectators that way. I guarantee they will be just as amazed from a non gaff then a gimmick one. Its not the gaffs that make it a better routine its you.
Just a thought...plus you save money this way....lol
Good luck in what ever you choose !!!
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin flux 2 and millenium matrix (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL