The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Who can escape from the ungimmicked Posey? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi all

Just wanted to conduct a quick straw poll.

I am interested in finding out how many people here can escape from an ungimmicked Posey straitjacket. And if anyone has any ideas how many people in countries around the world can perform this feat. I certainly don't expect accuracy. But for instance you might say 'Well,I have been around escape artists in the UK for 10 years and in that time I have only ever come across 20 that could do it'.

The rules are as follows:

It must be a non-gaffed Posey jacket, friction buckle type.

It cannot be altered in any way.

It must be correctly sized. I.E. not to big for the person wearing it. No skinny escapologists wearing XXL jackets!

Thanks in advance.

Duncan
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
knightmagic98
View Profile
Regular user
Frisco, TX
142 Posts

Profile of knightmagic98
Well, if you mean without a front loop, I can do that. I have never tried it with the front loop.I can imagine the difficulty but, also think I could do it.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Knightmagic.

Yep. I mean a jacket with the front loop and both side loops intact.

Have fun

Duncan
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Ican't, im just a beginner to the escape art, butIhave to give props to straightjacket guy, check out his awesome site, http://www.straightjacket.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Who can escape from the ungimmicked Posey? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL