The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Gerlitz magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dking66
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of dking66
Anyone have any Richard Gerlitz magic items for sale? (please PM me).
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1017 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
You're on the roll here, but definitely have a good eye for the "good stuff". Which Gerlitz pieces do you own?
dking66
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of dking66
Yep, trying to keep my eye on the "good stuff". Believe it or not, I have no Gerlitz pieces... other than the Mystic Tubes, which should be arriving soon. Tried to get the Die Box, but he had just sold out recently. Probably will stay with the low end limited edition items.
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1017 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
His Gerlitz-Stull pocket watch is one remarkable piece of magic, though expensive.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3729 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
You need to check out the Gerlitz/Stull watches on the site. WOW. If I didn't own (and even though I do, I should still) an original Stull...I'd have to make my wife mad and get a Gerlitz the next time they're available.

Steve Thomas
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3357 Posts

Profile of Julie
...Don't make your wife mad> there's no future in that! Smile
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3729 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Depends on how you mean "mad"...in some meanings, she's already there. I mean...heck, she married ME.

Steve T.
kbfnyf
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of kbfnyf
Dking66,

John Mendoza (flinnermagic) is currently offering Gerlitz's "Whispering Dragons" on ebay. This is a great effect & John is a very reliable seller. Check it out....
dking66
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of dking66
Thanks for the lead. I bid on it... and probably bid too much... and still lost it. Anyone know what the release price was on this piece?
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
476 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hi there, I just talked with Mr Gerlitz a few days ago and he some really great things planned. Keep an eye out. He is a great thinker and a master craftsman. Thanks Richard for your contributions to the art. Brian Cook
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1017 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
I believe the Whispering Dragon sold for $100 on release with a limited edition of 45 pieces.

Richard should be releasing a nice set of nested boxes with an Oriental flare soon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Gerlitz magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL