The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » GoldenRod (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rikbrooks
View Profile
Inner circle
Olive Branch, Mississippi
1317 Posts

Profile of rikbrooks
I just received my GoldenRod wand in the mail. Of all the purchases that I’ve made I think this ranks with the very best. This wand is everything that I had hoped it would be, in fact it’s more than I had hoped.

First of all the wand is brass with black heat shrink covering the middle of it. What struck me is that the wand is slimmer than other wands that I’ve seen. Of course the first thing that I did was the Silent Mora Wand Spin – the momentum of the wand just took over. All I had to do was get the spin started and then control it. The wand took care of the rest by itself. I discovered that the slimness of the wand is a definite advantage. My fingers don’t have to work as much to propel the wand.

The wand is simply beautiful in every way. Unlike wood, which may be slightly off balance, these wands are perfectly balanced.

The real beauty though, was when I pulled out my trusty wand that I’ve been using so long. Side by side there was no comparison, none at all. The GoldenRod is clearly superior.

When I compared it to the Mercury Wand, it’s longer, heavier, brass instead of aluminum, wrapped in shrink wrap the same as the Mercury Wand – and about $5 cheaper. This wand cost me $25.

I can’t remember ever getting such obviously professional quality for such a low price. I'll never be in the market for a wand again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » GoldenRod (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL