The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Las Vegas Aces (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Thanks guys...I am sure you will find that this effect is a real worker for the strolling magician. The routine (and patter) that I provide allows you to perform a "pseudo" gambling expose type of routine. It will give the appearance that you are really "good with cards".

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask...my 14th month old is "teething" pretty bad...I have a feeling I will be up pretty late tonight! ;-)

Cody S. Fisher
MUM Magazine
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I just got mine last week and when I opened it my reaction and thoughts were "Dar@, ive bee dupped bamboozeld,swindled,run a muck!!!" But after I read through the handling I was amazed. A buddy on here sent me a vid of him performing it and it got me , so know I do it everynight even if its just for me to watch it. great great effect!!!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2005-03-24 14:41, paisa23 wrote:
I just got mine last week and when I opened it my reaction and thoughts were "Dar@, ive bee dupped bamboozeld,swindled,run a muck!!!" But after I read through the handling I was amazed. A buddy on here sent me a vid of him performing it and it got me , so know I do it everynight even if its just for me to watch it. great great effect!!!

This is Cody at his usual brilliant creative self!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
exohordon
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of exohordon
The gimmick I received was quite badly printed.
The ink looked much thicker than normal. And the font size was also a tad bigger than normal card stock...
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Dear Exohordon,

If you have a bad gimmick...please send it back to me...I will replace it...send you a new one...and include a check for your postage expense. Sorry for the bad experience my friend...I will do what I can to make this right! (My address is on my web site...www.codyfisher.com)

Take care,
Cody S. Fisher
MUM Magazine
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
See its men like this that make magic great those who stand by there product and do pretty much anything for there customers. Kudos to you Cody. Will be purchasing more of your stuff. Just Keep dishing it out my friend. ICTAW is upthere still reading the instructions.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2005-03-24 22:51, fishermagic wrote:
Dear Exohordon,

If you have a bad gimmick...please send it back to me...I will replace it...send you a new one...and include a check for your postage expense. Sorry for the bad experience my friend...I will do what I can to make this right! (My address is on my web site...www.codyfisher.com)

Take care,
Cody S. Fisher
MUM Magazine

I remember this type of customer service. It was around when I grew up ( in the 60's ) and then it went away. It's back? Cody, any chance you'll start an internet store? I'd never shop with anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Thanks MagicChris,

No chance of me opening a magic store any time soon...my wife and I just found out that we are "expecting" another one...I will have to use my "store opening money" to buy more diapers, wipes, and tubes of Desitin!

Take Care,
Cody S. Fisher
MUM Magazine

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Just pull them out of your wallet!! LOL congratulations Cody. Been married almost 3 months. Bery last thing on my mind. There are still to many toys I want for myself. And if you keep coming up with goodies then the wife is going to have to wait on the child.But congrats again. I'll throw in a few bucks to help out. Ordering killer card trick and sweet dreams. Hope it helps.
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
Anyone happen to have a video demo of this effect yet? Smile
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Congratulations Cody and Mrs Fisher on the new baby...How many does this make Cody..I have two a 3 year old boy and my 8 year old girl..thats it for us..my corner card has been snipped LOL
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Sorry wrong thread I meant to write in the ICTAW thread and I didn't know how to erase this post. sorry again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Las Vegas Aces (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL