The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Grr...Kids eh? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
Don't you just love 'em? I've just learnt my first escape from chains (put them on like handcuffs), so I decided to show some kids I know, so I put them on the funny method (with a little help from the kids) and slipped them straight of whilst turning round. Now, to show that they're truly authentic (an because they were nagging me) I put the chains on one of the kids, in a way he shouldn't have been able to slip out of them, guess what, he did exactly what I had just done! Kids eh? He did what I couldn't without cheating. Smile
Jester
Smile
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
A lesson that I learned 10 years ago, never put restraints on children, they can easily worm their way out of almost anything.

Great story.

Thanks.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi all

I generally try out new ideas on the 12 or so kids that live on my quiet little road. They are a fantastic and patient lot who think I am a lunatic. But kinda like me for it I think. A couple of them insisted on trying out my thumbcuffs and most of them seem to be able to squeeze there little thumbs out with relative ease. The one time I got out of them with no tricks and no cheating it took me about 20 minutes and my thumbs were bruised for days Smile

On another note though I got some hiatts handcuffs from an army surplus shop the other day and totally floored them by escaping with my hands under a borrowed coat, no sleeves to hide anything in and the keyholes taped over. None of the kids who tried those on stood a chance of getting out Smile

Have fun all

Duncan
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Grr...Kids eh? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL