The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » It's the magic guy! :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

art the magic guy!
View Profile
Regular user
back in the USA, FINALLY!!
159 Posts

Profile of art the magic guy!
Hey fellow magicians, I'm Art! I'm new to this site.
I have been doing magic for over 8 years, mostly card and mentalism. currently I perform in small parties or gropus, as well as just showing to whoever a few things. I feel magic is more than just sleights and entertainment, is a way for both us and the persons watching us to forget about the pressures and problems that are bugging us and truly enjoy a good time and come out of it with a smile!
This seems like a very well put out site, so will be lookin forward to sharing and learning from all of you! Smile
I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER
I will ALWAYS place the mission first
I will NEVER accept defeat
I will NEVER quit
I will NEVER leave a fallen comrade
----I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER----
rospahr
View Profile
New user
New York City
17 Posts

Profile of rospahr
Welcome Art.

having just found this web site in the past few weeks, I have found the information here to be an invaluable resource.
"We drive into the future using only our rearview mirror."
-- Marshall McLuhan
paulsmagic
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of paulsmagic
Welcome to the site. will be looking forward to your input.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Art,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 17.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » It's the magic guy! :) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL