The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » New Mail Bag?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Don made a quick point in a post that reminded me there was supposed to be a new mail bag coming out back in September. I think it was Norm Bigelow that was going to release it, could be wrong though.
Anyone have any news on this?

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I know I forget who said it was coming out. would be nice for some new redesigned escape equipment to come out.
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
It is Norm and it took a little longer than expected but it will be out very shortly. Tony
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Nice one Tony.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Tony did you get to see it yet or have any info. on it.
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Sorry, guys I haven't seen it yet but I believe that Tom Carrier from Escape Masters is making it for Norm. Tom is a good friend and I'll email or call him today for an update. Norm did tell me that it is NOT a full view method but that it IS a completely new concept and EXTREMELY fast. I'll give you more info when I get it. Or maybe Norm will fill us in if he see's this thread.
Best regards, Tony Parisi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » New Mail Bag?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL