The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » A quote (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarkTripp
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
618 Posts

Profile of MarkTripp
"If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what's said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference." The Inner Life of Abraham Lincoln: Six Months at the White House by Francis B. Carpenter (University of Nebraska Press, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1995), pp. 258-259.

I would add that they only pay minimum wage to tear things down; it takes genius and skill to build, as such it pays more.

I shall return to saving the world, as others try to blow it up.

But for the record:

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand upon. I do not do these things to others and I expect the same of them."

If someone has something to say, I am easy to find. Lets do it one on one. Posing for your monitor is silly.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2478 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I like the quote. Is it yours or did someone else say it? I also try to live by it.

If I disagree with someone on the web, I try to keep my responses constructive, and possibly something one might learn from.

Lets all remember what our mothers taught us...
"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
MarkTripp
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
618 Posts

Profile of MarkTripp
John Wayne's last film...

The Shootist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » A quote (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL