The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Looking to buy original Enardoe products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Enardle
View Profile
New user
Louisville, KY.
1 Post

Profile of Enardle
Hi Everyone. I collect original Enardoe brand products sold by the Edward O. Drane & Co. out of Chicago, IL. They carried a number of magic tricks & the business was sold to Philip Morris 30+ years ago. If you, or anyone you know, has any of these items for sale please contact me. If any of you have any stories relating to Edward Drane I would love to hear from you, he was my uncle that I was named after. Hope to hear from you soon!
Ed Drane
Louisville, KY.
Mark Holstein
View Profile
New user
Houston, Texas
54 Posts

Profile of Mark Holstein
Ed,

I can't help you with products, but for stories, I'd suggest that you contact Jay Marshall. He's forgotten more about Chicago magic and magicians than any of us will ever know. I'm certain that Jay will have stories.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Enardle,

Enardoe's cards were my favorite. I may still have a carton or two of them in the attic warehouse. Although I have used a few cartons of the forcing decks over the forty-something years of magic I have enjoyed, my favorite stripper is still the Enardoe's ("D") marked stripper deck. Nothing else handles like them. (Of course, the red backs are better than the blue backs. What's logic got to do with it. I'm a magician!) There is even a brand new unopened deck here by my computer. (Yep! Red!)

Good luck building your collection.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Ed,

I sent you an email.

There is a trick that I do have. Enardoe Red Hat Card Trick (1972) is a jumbo card trick (Yes! Red backs!) I have complete with original instructions.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Looking to buy original Enardoe products (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL