The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Seamless (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Seams to me.......................... Seamless will never be released.

vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Nice one Vinny, Smile

Who are you ABlair36? Just curious to put a face to the name, Smile

As for Seamless, the updated manuscript is almost done. There have been just a few personal upsets that have gotten in the way recently that have delayed the release.

I'm very sorry about the delay too. I am very eager to get this out again.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Make it a PDF download manuscript so I can order and get it right away. This looks like a real killer and a must have for all T&R freaks.
GKurtz
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of GKurtz
I wouldn't do it as an instant downolad as it will just be copied and sent around. Pput it in a book or manuscript and you can also charge more.
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
I'm afraid you might be right, it shows the poor "state of the nation". I love PDF downloads because I get them right away, and would never ever consider to violate the originators rights - but hey I'm old school.

Still I would favor some trust in people and a PDF download, but I'm willing to wait for a printed manuscript.
slangers
View Profile
New user
Denmark
86 Posts

Profile of slangers
I agre. Especially because that I live in denmark, and the shipping is usually expensive, so downloads works better for me.
FADE
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles,CA
135 Posts

Profile of FADE
Hey Glenn it seems everyone is dying to know when Seamless is going to be released again - I'm one of them. Let us know...

Thanks Bud!
"Change the way you see things and the things you see will change."
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Ive played with it, if you put in the time to learn the whole routine it pays off! great effect and I'm graced with having the original manuscript... glen c ya in msn man

lan
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Lol, thanks man

LR2
View Profile
Regular user
Humble, Texas
116 Posts

Profile of LR2
Hey Glenn, I am sure most people do not care if it is a pdf or not. I would actually prefer this effect to not be digitaly avaliable since it could get leaked.

Anyways, any idea when the DVD will come out and where it will be avaliable?

Also, what kind of effects could we be expecting on the DVD. Or is it going to be strictly on Seamless?
exodus
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of exodus
I showed my wife the video of Seamless and it blew her away. It looks very clean, but I heard it has to be done while sitting at a table.
FADE
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles,CA
135 Posts

Profile of FADE
Hey exodus if you saw the demo video for Seamless that I saw, Glenn performs this effect while standing. Be weary of what you hear...what you see during the demo is what actually happens - no trick photography!!!

Later...
David
A.K.A. Fade
"Change the way you see things and the things you see will change."
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
I do it sitting in the demo I believe, but that is no where near nesicary.

I almost always perform the effect standing.

Of course being seated at a table always has advantages for magic in generl in the ways of clean up and ditching, but this is something that would apply to any T&R. But for Seamless it is not required.

Also I don't mean it's not required as in you can do it without by doing it differently, but that it is normally done standing.

Sorry I'm rambling.
Glenn

larrylegal
View Profile
Regular user
Raleigh, NC
138 Posts

Profile of larrylegal
Glen: I just watched the video clip on your site, and the effect is amazing. I don't imagine the card is examinable after the restoration?

Is the preparation and set up time for this effect lengthy?

On a scale of 1 to 10 in relation to other T&R effects, what would you say the difficulty level would be? (10 being extremely difficult and should only be performed by those with advanced skills)
LR2
View Profile
Regular user
Humble, Texas
116 Posts

Profile of LR2
Quote:
On 2005-03-31 19:03, larrylegal wrote:
Glen: I just watched the video clip on your site, and the effect is amazing. I don't imagine the card is examinable after the restoration?

Is the preparation and set up time for this effect lengthy?

On a scale of 1 to 10 in relation to other T&R effects, what would you say the difficulty level would be? (10 being extremely difficult and should only be performed by those with advanced skills)

Here this link should help. http://www.online-visions.com/reviews/0501seamless.html
larrylegal
View Profile
Regular user
Raleigh, NC
138 Posts

Profile of larrylegal
Thanks LR2!
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Yeah, the card is immediately examinable.

As for difficulty, I would consider it to be easier then Reformation (which I would consider a 7 or 8) but that's me.

As for set up, there really isn't much aside from having the requisite dup/extra card. The rest can be done in about 2-5 seconds and then it is done for life. You only have to do that bit once.

larrylegal
View Profile
Regular user
Raleigh, NC
138 Posts

Profile of larrylegal
Thanks Glen for your feedback. I look forward to the re-release of Seamless. I asked about examinability immediately after the restoration because elsewhere in the Café someone had stated that in a piece by piece restoration, the card is never immediately examinable. Now I hear that your effect and Torn are exceptions.

While I am not new to magic, I am new to online magic forums. I find it wild to be able to communicate with the creators of effects I am considering purchasing.
another guest
View Profile
Regular user
.Malaysia.
128 Posts

Profile of another guest
All piece by piece restoration is immediately examinable except for Unripped and ReAttached, if Im not mistaken.
House
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
That's what I was thinking, as Reformation is imediately examinable too.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Seamless (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL