The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magicpitch.com changes hands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gary a
View Profile
New user
england
7 Posts

Profile of gary a
Hello People,
It's Gary Animal and I passed Magic Pitch over to Gazzo to run with a new American partner. This should make it cheaper on postage and will become a place for all Gazzo's stuff. Books, DVD's as well as cups. My part is done. I long to get back to the streets and travel more with a new born daughter. I can't do too many things as I'm left-handed. I think I ran Magic Pitch fairly and I am sure Gazzo and Steve will do the same.
I will have a page on the site that I will write for from time to time.
Gazzo will sell the Gazzo cups and I will continue to make them for him. My "Animal" cups will be available from me at http://www.yellowmelon.co.uk along with the Babes and the golf and love sets. Once I have sold these cups that will be it. I will maybe keep the Animal and Babes going in very small numbers for the next year or so.
I'll be selling stock in the next few weeks at yellowmelon.co.uk, It may well be the place to pick up a bargain.
All the best and thanks to all customers. Gary A
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Gary, I have enjoyed both the humor and the products at magicpitch, so I for one will miss your input there. But you have to do what you have to do, and being closer to family is a good thing.

I definitly will be stopping by the new site (already did, but it is a bit too new to see much now) later and picking up some of those bargains.

Good luck, and God Bless!

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
swatchel-omi
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of swatchel-omi
Hey Gary,

Thanks for all the fun and laughs, (and bargains) at magicpitch. You did an awsome job running the site and always treated me fairly. I hope you adjust to your new role as "family man" as it is a difficult job, but a rewarding one. (Your warped sense of humor will pull you through the tough times. Don't ask me how I know this, but I know this.)

I look forward to the new site and have already bookmarked it.

You're the best!

As BroDavid said so eloquently,

God Bless!

Joe
cstreet_1986
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of cstreet_1986
Same here,

Good luck with the site (still too much under construction to see anything yet).

Chris
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Thanks Gary
Mario
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Hey Gary! Don't quit. Keep selling cups. You can't let the Gazmeister and Brett Sherwood have ALL the UK business -- even though they are both very special people!
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Thanks Gary for the great deal on the old-style Animals and the big ol' beat up copper flower pots. Love 'em!

If you ever tour the States, be sure to make Alabama a stopping point! (Even if just for a good meal...)
~michael baker
The Magic Company
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Michael, are those Animal cups I see before me?

Do they take a baseball?

The depression at the top does not look like it could take 3 balls. Does this mean it's the older model?
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Frank,

Yes. The cups are the older style Animals. I bought them from the auction page at the Busker's site. I also bought at the same time, a set of old beat up copper cups of the time-honored flower pot shape. I'll send you a photo shortly. They have so much character that they will be perfect for a Victorian Magic Show that I am working on. Of course, those who live by the Brasso won't understand.

Back to the Animals pictured... They do take a baseball with a little play left over (not much, though). The tops will not take three; too narrow and they fall off. I just tested with 3/4", 1", and 1.25". Three 3/4" will fit on top, but not load to the top. Does that make sense? 3/4" are too small for these cups anyway, and I have no need for more than one on top at a time, so I'm really happy with them.

The attic will hold 2 of the 1.25", or 3 of the 1".

Those pictured are 1.25" that were ceiling fan chain pulls from WalMart. A tad light weight, but far better made than those ten buck sets being peddled on Ebay (Nice tight covers and stitching).

The wand is Brazillian Cherry that I turned. No stain or finish. It gets darker and richer the more I handle it.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

I'm tired of going to the new site and just seeing a cup. Where are the bargains Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Frank, call me
koz
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Koz, No!
Frank
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Click on the cup Frank.

And you will see some items listed too. You can t do anything with them yet, but at least it more than just a picture of a cup. It is now a picture of a cup and some words Smile

But I am sure that if you email Gary, he would be able to tell you about teh rest of the stuff.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I own an old set of animal cups...cellini gave them to me.....gazzo saw them and said that's what they were...big nice cups
koz
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

I think I need a set of Animal cups.
garyanimal
View Profile
Regular user
UK
136 Posts

Profile of garyanimal
Hi
I'm just finishing of some small top animals and big top animals .you can get them at yellowmelon.co.uk in about 10 days to 2 weeks time.
This will be my last batch for a while as I miss the street.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magicpitch.com changes hands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL